Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really starting to become a fan of @Ronaldo. 07 because of this: he's trying to represent his squad here and he's doing it with everybody banging on about how CCB shouldn't even be in the division, as if he has control over that. His squad is in the league, he didn't place them there. The squad is green, everyone knows that. It takes experience and depth to win, everyone knows that too. So beyond that, what exactly is your point @BCSoccerWankerOuter ?

I also ALWAYS take the "should have" commentary with a grain of salt. Should have been 15-0. Fine, so why wasn't it? It wasn't for any number of reasons that get spelled out on the pitch, not on a keyboard. If they didn't put 15 past CCB, then there is a reason why. Good at parking the bus? A solid goalkeeping performance? Bad finishing by a squad that should have been more clinical? Coastal took their foot off the gas? Who knows? You rarely get truth here and unbiased reports. For once, I'd actually like to see that.

Classic examples:

~"We would have scored 1 or 2 more but we hit the post and crossbar on two shot." No, you missed the target. Close but no cigar. You didn't score that goal, bottom line.
~"Had the ref been on he would have called that PK." Well, that's ALWAYS a red hearing. Point is, it wasn't, and truth will never be consistent on that debate.

Should have and would have are excuses. I hated it in sports, and I hate it in business. Give me real reasons why you were either successful or not. Give me truth and honesty, that's actually useful.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really starting to become a fan of @Ronaldo. 07 because of this: he's trying to represent his squad here and he's doing it with everybody banging on about how CCB shouldn't even be in the division, as if he has control over that. His squad is in the league, he didn't place them there. The squad is green, everyone knows that. It takes experience and depth to win, everyone knows that too. So beyond that, what exactly is your point @BCSoccerWankerOuter ?

I also ALWAYS take the "should have" commentary with a grain of salt. Should have been 15-0. Fine, so why wasn't it? It wasn't for any number of reasons that get spelled out on the pitch, not on a keyboard. If they didn't put 15 past CCB, then there is a reason why. Good at parking the bus? A solid goalkeeping performance? Bad finishing by a squad that should have been more clinical? Coastal took their foot off the gas? Who knows? You rarely get truth here and unbiased reports. For once, I'd actually like to see that.

Classic examples:

~"We would have scored 1 or 2 more but we hit the post and crossbar on two shot." No, you missed the target. Close but no cigar. You didn't score that goal, bottom line.
~"Had the ref been on he would have called that PK." Well, that's ALWAYS a red hearing. Point is, it wasn't, and truth will never be consistent on that debate.

Should have and would have are excuses. I hated it in sports, and I hate it in business. Give me real reasons why you were either successful or not. Give me truth and honesty, that's actually useful.

listen mate, yous yourself have said numerous times that’s you are out of the loop. This Ronaldo character had another account previous to this account. It was banned due to the things he was saying. Racial comments, making fun of mentally handicapped people and making up this situations. So on. You’d lose respect for a person like this if yous has been involved and read the shiet this wanker was saying. He kicked in the door saying theys were gonna kick ass once they got 10+ new additions. Now they have them and they aren’t kicking ass. {doing better but not kicking ass}. Now they’re waiting for another 2 super stars. It’s a known fact theys pay their better players {ccb azad not ccb lfc. I’m not confused. Same club same BS}. I’ve talked to coaches around the league and there is proof floating around that they very well have been paying their top player to play for them. So I have no respect for that BS either. I know other teams in FVSL who’ve started in the bottom division and work their way up. That’s respect earned mate.

thetruth

Nov 19, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Classic examples:

This may be the worst take of 2019...

Everyone is roasting him because he is claiming his team is the next big thing in the valley, when in reality its a bunch of college rejects/guys not good enough to make the ccb vmsl squad or a university team. You cant brag about your team or say there going be league winners in a couple years when you haven't won a game against a proper team yet in the season. Literally the only reason people are attacking his team including myself is because hes delusional and talks nonsense that makes his team look terrible.

Literally everyone has said including myself that CCB deserves to be in the league and are a pleasure to have, but he for one is single handily ruining there reputation.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic examples:

The one that always winds me up is "we were missing X number of 'starters'"

WTF does that even mean? Is this basketball?

First does any team actually have 11 set guys that always start no matter what?? Every team that I have every been involved with always has certain guys who are the first names on the team sheet sure, but after that its a pretty fluid situation with guys pushing each other for minutes or different guys getting into the side based on tactical/strategic decisions. Why would you have guys on your team that are not capable of being "starters"? And if they cannot be starters what are they? Especially at the lower levels with unlimited subs. I have seen those games. Teams are bringing guys on after 10 or fifteen minutes. So was the guy going off one of your invaluable "starters" and his inability to give you those 10 minutes irreparably altered your team's ability to get a result? Come off it...

Also, this is adult amateur soccer and guys will occasionally be away, have work, etc. I will give you the line "we weren't able to field our best lineup" but that is hardly an excuse, every team deals with that from week to week. Even in my experiences coaching at the Premier/Division 1 level I rarely had the ability to name the same 11 week to week, it almost never happened due to a variety of circumstances.

"Starters"...please...

Sorry...back to the inane slagging of a team that feels obliged to respond to every single comment posted about them... As you were.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

First does any team actually have 11 set guys that always start no matter what?? Every team that I have every been involved with always has certain guys who are the first names on the team sheet sure, but after that its a pretty fluid situation with guys pushing each other for minutes or different guys getting into the side based on tactical/strategic decisions. Why would you have guys on your team that are not capable of being "starters"? And if they cannot be starters what are they? Especially at the lower levels with unlimited subs. I have seen those games. Teams are bringing guys on after 10 or fifteen minutes. So was the guy going off one of your invaluable "starters" and his inability to give you those 10 minutes irreparably altered your team's ability to get a result? Come off it...

Also, this is adult amateur soccer and guys will occasionally be away, have work, etc. I will give you the line "we weren't able to field our best lineup" but that is hardly an excuse, every team deals with that from week to week. Even in my experiences coaching at the Premier/Division 1 level I rarely had the ability to name the same 11 week to week, it almost never happened due to a variety of circumstances.

"Starters"...please...

Sorry...back to the inane slagging of a team that feels obliged to respond to every single comment posted about them... As you were.

I agree and disagree with this.

From my own experience at least, and dealing with a more shallow squad, "missing starters" can happen. Sure, a team like, say, Langley; who week, in week out have like 11 guys on the bench, "missing starters" doesn't make sense. When you have plenty of depth, it should rarely be a problem.

But, for us at least, and choosing to go down to Div. 1, we have a clear skill gap between our Prem players and the newer/less experienced players. Meaning our starting squad every week is, for the most part, our prem players. When missing half of these guys for a multitude of reasons; guys who are extremely key in creating chances, guys who lead, guys who score goals game after game, you are quite literally "missing starters".

You could argue it isn't the correct use of words, maybe "missing key players" is a better term, but I think it's fairly clear what someone means when they say it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

"Starters"...please...

Hey, take your well thought out, reasonable comments out of here! This is a place for knee jerk reactions only please.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everyone is roasting him because he is claiming his team is the next big thing in the valley, when in reality its a bunch of college rejects/guys not good enough to make the ccb vmsl squad or a university team. You cant brag about your team or say there going be league winners in a couple years when you haven't won a game against a proper team yet in the season. Literally the only reason people are attacking his team including myself is because hes delusional and talks nonsense that makes his team look terrible.

Literally everyone has said including myself that CCB deserves to be in the league and are a pleasure to have, but he for one is single handily ruining there reputation.
I’ll accept this to a certain extent, but your take of “Don’t deserve to be here” is played and old. The key message here is he / they had zero control over the situation. Once again, I’ll repeat for the 765,397th time, the league has failed itself big time for failing to enforce a proper pro/reg system. Completely watered down the division. That is my bigger jihad.

What I’m getting tired of is the same old tune of “you don’t deserve to be here”. Not their fault! Go at them about something they actually affect. Even, dare I say, get creative. You talk about representing a squad? How about @BCSoccerWankerOuter , with the whole schtick of writing in a different accent every second post, and doing his best to play critic to a bunch of 18 year old kids that are simply playing where they’ve been placed?

You are like two posts in, and frankly, a breath of fresh air here. But fcuk me man, do me a favour and read through all the points first before firing. Read the main message: “They aren’t to blame with where they are playing”.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
will be in attendance to witness the all mighty CCB Azad play Coastal next time around. Should be entertaining to say the least. From all accounts their players said it should’ve been 15-0.
Our players say it should've been 30-0 for us. Wonder who's right stay tuned for our next meeting in the coming weeks.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen mate, yous yourself have said numerous times that’s you are out of the loop. This Ronaldo character had another account previous to this account. It was banned due to the things he was saying. Racial comments, making fun of mentally handicapped people and making up this situations. So on. You’d lose respect for a person like this if yous has been involved and read the shiet this wanker was saying. He kicked in the door saying theys were gonna kick ass once they got 10+ new additions. Now they have them and they aren’t kicking ass. {doing better but not kicking ass}. Now they’re waiting for another 2 super stars. It’s a known fact theys pay their better players {ccb azad not ccb lfc. I’m not confused. Same club same BS}. I’ve talked to coaches around the league and there is proof floating around that they very well have been paying their top player to play for them. So I have no respect for that BS either. I know other teams in FVSL who’ve started in the bottom division and work their way up. That’s respect earned mate.
Listen to me closely I have no clue who u are and what your puerpose is on this site.First of all soccer 99 wants to come back and is a good friend of mine but it's not me. I have apologized on his behalf before about those comments. Second of all we do not pay our players at all. There are rumours going around yes but look up the definition of the word rumour in the dictionary and tell me what it means because I don't think u understand what a rumour is. Anyways the rumour floating around is we payed gagan amd Ernesto a per game fee, Ernesto does not play on our team anymore and was never payed. In fact he left our team because the team he went to was offering him money. Gagan josan is a family friend of the coach and has been with ccb for a long time so he was more then willing to sign with our squad. U rely on rumours too much that's what ur problem is and u are extremely biased. I am not forcing u to show me repsect so if u don't respect me that's cool. But ur a plain liar and post stuff that is absolute bs and if our squad knew what ur name was we would definitely have a chat with u and find out what the fcuk your problem really is.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would say something but where do I start. Too much false information. ( I forgive u bro uve only been on here for 2 days)

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen to me closely I have no clue who u are and what your puerpose is on this site.First of all soccer 99 wants to come back and is a good friend of mine but it's not me. I have apologized on his behalf before about those comments. Second of all we do not pay our players at all. There are rumours going around yes but look up the definition of the word rumour in the dictionary and tell me what it means because I don't think u understand what a rumour is. Anyways the rumour floating around is we payed gagan amd Ernesto a per game fee, Ernesto does not play on our team anymore and was never payed. In fact he left our team because the team he went to was offering him money. Gagan josan is a family friend of the coach and has been with ccb for a long time so he was more then willing to sign with our squad. U rely on rumours too much that's what ur problem is and u are extremely biased. I am not forcing u to show me repsect so if u don't respect me that's cool. But ur a plain liar and post stuff that is absolute bs and if our squad knew what ur name was we would definitely have a chat with u and find out what the fcuk your problem really is.

so my close friend and “good family friend” with a screen shot of a messages with one of yous players stating they were paid per game in cash is the liar? Dont know how fake that is mate. Maybe yous don’t know what you coach is doing behind the scenes there mate. Is showing Ernesto is still on your roster so yous saying he’s registered illegally a second time and is being paid by his new team?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
so my close friend and “good family friend” with a screen shot of a messages with one of yous players stating they were paid per game in cash is the liar? Dont know how fake that is mate. Maybe yous don’t know what you coach is doing behind the scenes there mate. Is showing Ernesto is still on your roster so yous saying he’s registered illegally a second time and is being paid by his new team?
I don't know what team he is on but he is not on ours and 4-5 of the players on there don't play for us. I don't know what message ur talking about but we actually don't pay our players. If u have proof u can go and give it to the league president nobody is stopping u. . When we are wining trophies I will remember all of these comments and u will get called out. Become a fan not a hater.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are seventh place in the fvsl and people are accusing us of cheating. What will they say if we're first. .

I can hear the haters allready. When we start winning more games then we're cheating.when we lose then we don't deserve to play in the league.
U guys are awesome.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna ask the question on everyone’s mind right now. @BCSoccerWankerOuter is “Yous” being used in an Irish/British accent, or is it more of a Louisiana style, rob schneider in waterboy tone? lol

ACAA8B99-55BC-46B5-8376-11D7B6F3DEF9.gif

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
damm u really don't have a life or anything better to do.

mate, just showing that you hes there. If he’s signed with another squad, bc soccer should be told. I got caught {new to the country and not knowing the rules} for playing for two teams during the fall season. I got a lengthy suspension for doing it. Even though I had no clue of the rules being from another country. Rules a rule. Can’t pay players. Players can’t play on two teams. It is what it is. I’ve seen things that say you guys weren’t playing by the rules and I’m sure yous will be doing clean up and hiding all evidence if yous were paying people now yous know it’s in the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0