Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what team he is on but he is not on ours and 4-5 of the players on there don't play for us. I don't know what message ur talking about but we actually don't pay our players. If u have proof u can go and give it to the league president nobody is stopping u. . When we are wining trophies I will remember all of these comments and u will get called out. Become a fan not a hater.

whod did Ernesto move too mate? Would love to hear who’s paying him now.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
~UPL Predictions~

Surrey United 2 Langley 2
Roll of the dice on this one. Usually a tight battle between these two, let’s just see some goals baby.

CCB 1 Abby 2
Expect a closer contest than last time out, but Abby’s been putting the ball in the net as of late, may be a tad too much for the CCB lads.

SAFC 3 Van U 1
*coughs*

Coastal 3 Pomo 3
Flip of the coin. Both score goals, both have defensive weaknesses, Coastal missing first choice keeper through suspension? Gonna come down to who takes their chances.

38984636-23F2-41CD-9D5E-C6F7380E8619.gif

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna ask the question on everyone’s mind right now. @BCSoccerWankerOuter is “Yous” being used in an Irish/British accent, or is it more of a Louisiana style, rob schneider in waterboy tone? lol

View attachment 26590
He should just drop his name tha
mate, just showing that you hes there. If he’s signed with another squad, bc soccer should be told. I got caught {new to the country and not knowing the rules} for playing for two teams during the fall season. I got a lengthy suspension for doing it. Even though I had no clue of the rules being from another country. Rules a rule. Can’t pay players. Players can’t play on two teams. It is what it is. I’ve seen things that say you guys weren’t playing by the rules and I’m sure yous will be doing clean up and hiding all evidence if yous were paying people now yous know it’s in the public.
He doesn't play on our team. u might want to go to the doctor to get urself checked. I've proved every point of urs wrong.

Like I said when we're losing then we don't deserve to be in the division, when we're winning then we're cheating.
Next joke u wanker.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should just drop his name tha

He doesn't play on our team. u might want to go to the doctor to get urself checked. I've proved every point of urs wrong.

Like I said when we're losing then we don't deserve to be in the division, when we're winning then we're cheating.
Next joke u wanker.

I was going to take another shot at you for simple fun. But I’m going to let this all go and watch the tumble affect happen. The only teams I see you beating is the team one spot below you and the team one spot above you. It’ll be a long season. Yous should be focused on the field more then take the piss mate. See you in April!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
{weekly predictions}

Surrey United FF 1 - Langley United 3
Langley is rolling, Surrey United continue to have a lack of commitment from there boys playing short this past weekend yet again. Heard the big man Mr. H dressed and played. I see Langley taking this one

CCB Azad 1 - Abbotsford United 3
CCB will play to their ability. Abbotsford United will over power them offensively

Coastal FC 2 - PMO Gunners 3
match of the week no doubt. PMO will just nudge through in my opinion. But this could easily go either ways.

Vancouver United 0 - SAFC Red Bulls 4
SAFC coming off what seems to be a needed win. Will continue it into this week and beat Van U.

so far back. Had to scan through all the BS to find this, Hears my weekly predictions.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to take another shot at you for simple fun. But I’m going to let this all go and watch the tumble affect happen. The only teams I see you beating is the team one spot below you and the team one spot above you. It’ll be a long season. Yous should be focused on the field more then take the piss mate. See you in April!
Haha u should focus on ur job and family then argue with 18 year olds u twat

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assuming yous can stay in the league.

Yous need to take Ws against Van U, SAFC, and take points on a few of the rest. Gonna be a tough year, hope the team has a fresh supply of mittens for yous.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
so my close friend and “good family friend” with a screen shot of a messages with one of yous players stating they were paid per game in cash is the liar? Dont know how fake that is mate. Maybe yous don’t know what you coach is doing behind the scenes there mate. Is showing Ernesto is still on your roster so yous saying he’s registered illegally a second time and is being paid by his new team?

To be fair to CCB let’s see this message with names included man up if you are spreading rumours otherwise it’s just hearsay and it’s time to stfu and make TTP great again for the people of the local game not just your twisted admiration of CCB. Put up or shut up.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair to CCB let’s see this message with names included man up if you are spreading rumours otherwise it’s just hearsay and it’s time to stfu and make TTP great again for the people of the local game not just your twisted admiration of CCB. Put up or shut up.
That's my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts