Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 reds? @YoAdrian, were you talking when you should have been listening? 2 footer? What happened?

@Dude in the immortal words of Shaggy “It wasn’t me”

didn’t see what happened only the build up to it, was an off the ball incident. SU player left some afters in as our full back cleared the ball, definitely a foul, words were then exchanged pushing/shoving. Both sent off, played the final 35, 10v10 which turned into a fcuking track meet in the middle of the pitch as spaces opened up. Good game tho, could have gone either way, felt we missed a few guilt edged chances that would have killed the game after going up 1-0. Good battle tho. SAFC next week.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 4-0 Port Moody.

Great game by our group - Happy to have put in a good performance after last weeks game. Goals scored by Isaac Kyei X2, Spencer DeBoice and Taylor Richardson.

Onto Surrey United next weekend!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Abbotsford on the win yesterday, they were the better team on the day. There's a reason why I predict our side to be champions of this league in 2 years and I'm sticking with that prediction.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Abbotsford on the win yesterday, they were the better team on the day. There's a reason why I predict our side to be champions of this league in 2 years and I'm sticking with that prediction.
We have 2 main weaknesses right now
1. We don't have a striker. (Which is a problem that we can fix as the talent pool in newton is big.)
2. There are two types of goals u let in one is when the other team scores a beauty and u hold ur hands up and say that's a good goal Abby scored 2 of those last night. The second type is when u shoot itself in the face. Out of the 18 goals we've let in 14 of them are us shooting ourselves in the face. But that's fine because our defenders are young and inexperienced at this level. At the beginning of the season we were letting in 4 goals due to our own mistakes. Now it's only around 2. So as we gain more experience in an confident the shutouts will come. We don't let in any goals when the other team has the ball our defence is organized and compact. We concede due to our own mistakes. But with experience those goals will not go on. That's why if we survive this season (which I believe we will) then with a few additions in the offseason I see us challenging for the title in 2 years. People can say what they want but I have been watching every game and we are improving rapidly. Yesterday's game was very close even though the score line sounds one sided. It was 2-1 at the 75th and we pushed up to score getting caught on the counter. (With 2 stupid mistakes) Abby is a good team and if they keep their squad healthy and stay consistent I see them challenging for the title. The reffing overall in this league and last night is extremely questionable. But I am not gunna go further into that as I might get banned. Enjoying our experience in this league and looking forward to playing Port Moody next week who will definitely be hungry after letting in 4 today
Safc tied van united which shocked me.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck lad. Seen this road end many times during the 28 years ive been in the league.
It finishes the same....CCB who???
No worries mate our story is still yet to be told. We'll talk in a bit. Ccb azad is the name make sure u remember.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed but the players are still the same....that's the problem.
when players leave...which they will. how do you replace quality with quality???

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed but the players are still the same....that's the problem.
when players leave...which they will. how do you replace quality with quality???
Players won't really leave in the middle of the season everyone's committed. If we are still in the league more players will be willing to join in the summer and we'll strengthen.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe you should put some emphasis and focus on staying up in the league before you predict championships in 2 years. Dethroning Abbotsford and Coastal who will still have many players in their prime and Langley and Surrey who have the size of club to successfully implement youth into their squads on the fly will be near impossible. But hey hopefully big established clubs like this will be playing in a super league and CCB will only have to compete against Van U and Port Moody. Good luck.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
We laid a fcuking huge egg against Vancouver last night. Going into this game I didn’t know you can hold that much possession. Have that many minutes in the other teams half. Have that many post, cross bar or goal line robbery in one game and come out with a nile nile draw. Until I woke up this morning and realized it wasn’t a nightmare. I think Vancouver had a collective time in our zone of 2-4 minutes out of 90. Good team when they sit 10 behind the ball and boot bang the fcuk out of the ball either off the field into another field or so far down ours our keeper sweeper would have to chest it and play it out.

also shout out to their management for not having a change room unlocked for us until 25 minutes to kick off. Appreciated changing in the rain while two games were going playing on either field. Really let’s us get into the zone and prepare for the game. Maybe there was a method behind this?

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money

4-1 loss against Abbotsford is an OK result buddy. Head up, They’re a stellar team that’s been playing together for sometime now. With a Coaching staff who knows what they’re talking about. Can’t wait for you guys to beat a top team and send a shock wave through the league. It’ll be a good pot stirrer on here. I’ll get my pop corn ready.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 loss against Abbotsford is an OK result buddy. Head up, They’re a stellar team that’s been playing together for sometime now. With a Coaching staff who knows what they’re talking about. Can’t wait for you guys to beat a top team and send a shock wave through the league. It’ll be a good pot stirrer on here. I’ll get my pop corn ready.
Hahaha, we had that same change room problem against that team their change rooms were double booked so we changed on the field and didn't even end up getting one. Kinda bs to be fair it is what it is I guess.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha, we had that same change room problem against that team their change rooms were double booked so we changed on the field and didn't even end up getting one. Kinda bs to be fair it is what it is I guess.

No double booking going on here from my understanding. Their coach told me post game “it’s not my problem. I don’t have a key”. I have a key for my change rooms at my home field. It’s a 20.00$ deposit the city takes. League rules state that change rooms are to be supplied by the home team. Standing in the rain for 45 minutes before even being able to hit a field and warm up while it rains on you. Isn’t the best feeling pre game.

Anyhow bush league move as one would say. Two straight weeks of doing a move like such. Jerseys vs Langley last week now this.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as everyone rips on CCB on this forum, in all honesty they are light years ahead of Van Utd in literally every way. Van Utd is running a Mickey Mouse operation, hopefully promotion/relegation works the way its supposed to this year. Would be good to replace Van Utd with a quality team

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as everyone rips on CCB on this forum, in all honesty they are light years ahead of Van Utd in literally every way. Van Utd is running a Mickey Mouse operation, hopefully promotion/relegation works the way its supposed to this year. Would be good to replace Van Utd with a quality team

“Yous” would have to think the league changes the ruling of sending two teams down and reward the teams taking it serious. Send the last place team down and leave everyone else up. Until they have have thems a good set of teams in the prems division. Yous can’t have a team like Vancouver United up here 2 years in a row and pulling shiet like this every week!!!!! As much as we shiet on CCB Atleast they put a foot forward and try out there!! Watching this Vancouver team play is an absolute mess!! I watched the Abby vs CCB & Langley vs Surrey Friday night. One half each. Abby looked better then CCB in the 30 I watched at the end. But 2-1 when I showed up. Maybes theys got tired?? Surrey United should be considered one of the dirtier teams in premier. Pulling. Hacking. Yapping. Stupid challenges. Every game. Absolute disgrace coming from “such a great club” smarten up gals. Langley looked like they should’ve stolen that game. last night I watched Vancouver and Bulls. fcuking shiet team in navy {vanu}. SAFC rode those donkeys all night long and just couldn’t score. Game could’ve been a blow out. Heard how mad bulls were at the final whistle. They clearly thought they deserved the points. not sure what happen in CFC and PMO game. Saw one update? Maybe there’s a more detailed one to come??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 4-0 Moody

Coastal took the piss out of them first half, had the possession and were up 2-0 at half. Second half Moody made maybe 4 changes including bringing on Talisuna. They had the wind at their back, confidence up and controlled the play. They just couldn’t break down the backline. Both of Coastal outside backs did really well. Coastal scored on a counter attack and a got the 4th late thanks to a great second effort and tackle in the offensive 18. The ball went to Isaac and he buried it.

Moody has completely lost their Mojo from last year. This is the risk of adding a bunch of players. It doesn’t always make you better. Maybe eventually but at the moment they look like they don’t have a set 11. They are disjointed and continually gave the ball away needlessly. Spraying it out of bounds, missing 5-10 yard passes,

They are going to be much better now with the University additions and you could see that second half. But they need to get it together quick as they looked miles behind Coastal in quality.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 4-0 Moody

Coastal took the piss out of them first half, had the possession and were up 2-0 at half. Second half Moody made maybe 4 changes including bringing on Talisuna. They had the wind at their back, confidence up and controlled the play. They just couldn’t break down the backline. Both of Coastal outside backs did really well. Coastal scored on a counter attack and a got the 4th late thanks to a great second effort and tackle in the offensive 18. The ball went to Isaac and he buried it.

Moody has completely lost their Mojo from last year. This is the risk of adding a bunch of players. It doesn’t always make you better. Maybe eventually but at the moment they look like they don’t have a set 11. They are disjointed and continually gave the ball away needlessly. Spraying it out of bounds, missing 5-10 yard passes,

They are going to be much better now with the University additions and you could see that second half. But they need to get it together quick as they looked miles behind Coastal in quality.

Bulljive, have you stepped away from being closely involved w/ Coastal?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Yous” would have to think the league changes the ruling of sending two teams down and reward the teams taking it serious. Send the last place team down and leave everyone else up. Until they have have thems a good set of teams in the prems division. Yous can’t have a team like Vancouver United up here 2 years in a row and pulling shiet like this every week!!!!! As much as we shiet on CCB Atleast they put a foot forward and try out there!! Watching this Vancouver team play is an absolute mess!! I watched the Abby vs CCB & Langley vs Surrey Friday night. One half each. Abby looked better then CCB in the 30 I watched at the end. But 2-1 when I showed up. Maybes theys got tired?? Surrey United should be considered one of the dirtier teams in premier. Pulling. Hacking. Yapping. Stupid challenges. Every game. Absolute disgrace coming from “such a great club” smarten up gals. Langley looked like they should’ve stolen that game. last night I watched Vancouver and Bulls. fcuking shiet team in navy {vanu}. SAFC rode those donkeys all night long and just couldn’t score. Game could’ve been a blow out. Heard how mad bulls were at the final whistle. They clearly thought they deserved the points. not sure what happen in CFC and PMO game. Saw one update? Maybe there’s a more detailed one to come??
You win games by scoring more goals then ur opponent, not riding them like donkeys. We're not at the farm here buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0