Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any young talent coming up for you guys?

From us?

Malcolm Stafford is quite new to the team but has been vital in potting goals for us. Joined us for the back end of the season last year, after coming back home from school and is in the race for Golden Boot this year, sitting on 15 goals. Trent Horne joined us last year and has been key within midfield; He has definitely become a strong asset. The young lad Kayl Graydon is a new addition to our backline this year and looks quite promising.

A lot of our younger boys are finally finishing school and are slowly trickling back into the club.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe this league needs to consider something unique like mid-season promotion / demotion, only for Premier and D1? This way teams can't very well decline, and they won't sandbag either. This Van U team...holy crap.

May not be feasible due to Club Affiliated teams, but still....

Not a horrible idea. But relegation no. Could do a split which is what happens in Scotland Premier League. 12 team league. Split into two premier divs. top 6 and bottom 6. Only play teams in your half of the league table. Bottom 6 are playing to avoid relegation. Top 6 are playing to determine league winner and European comp qualification.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a horrible idea. But relegation no. Could do a split which is what happens in Scotland Premier League. 12 team league. Split into two premier divs. top 6 and bottom 6. Only play teams in your half of the league table. Bottom 6 are playing to avoid relegation. Top 6 are playing to determine league winner and European comp qualification.

I like this...Then maybe you could actually expand the division to two groups of 6. Or two of 7. I dunno. There is always a danger in monotony of playing the same teams 3-4 times a year. That said, the idea has merit. The Soccercity Cup could have more value and implications.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely a suspension from "all soccer related activity" includes TTP...can't risk BC Soccer finding out he is flaunting the terms of his suspension!!! :wa:

Sources tell me that the suspension is a BC Soccer suspension pertaining to a youth league game. BC Soccer's discipline site has him listed as a "spectator". FVSL likely asked by BC Soccer to put it on their site for transparency given he may in someway be or have been connected to CCB Azad.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely a suspension from "all soccer related activity" includes TTP...can't risk BC Soccer finding out he is flaunting the terms of his suspension!!! :wa:

Sources tell me that the suspension is a BC Soccer suspension pertaining to a youth league game. BC Soccer's discipline site has him listed as a "spectator". FVSL likely asked by BC Soccer to put it on their site for transparency given he may in someway be or have been connected to CCB Azad.

@Canucks4Ever oh you’re good!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The league ED did that to me once after reading a post here. Twice, actually. Then verbally threatened me that he could have me suspended from coaching youth footy for disparaging him here on TTP.

Oh, and threatened to knock my teeth down my throat.

That was the match I watched @YoAdrian bag two against some VMSL squad to put themselves into the Provincial Finals. Good times!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

No offence but that’s just so wrong. That player is older. Never played youth with us. That’s enough I’m saying too much.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offence but that’s just so wrong. That player is older. Never played youth with us. That’s enough I’m saying too much.
Maybe have a second read before you decide to go around "not offending" people.

My source, per BC Soccer, says the suspension is non-FVSL related and nothing to do with CCB Azad directly. I did not say the player was a youth player, I said I was told the incident was involving a youth team. Recall, the player was listed as a "spectator". I also did not say he was currently affiliated with CCB Azad, just that BC Soccer asked that the FVSL put it on their website given the person's past affiliations. Whether or not those affiliations are to CCB Azad I admit I do not know, but given the person's alleged comments on this forum, I am willing to bet that is the team most likely.

If you have any further insight that refutes any of this please feel free to share it and I can check it against my source.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe have a second read before you decide to go around "not offending" people.

My source, per BC Soccer, says the suspension is non-FVSL related and nothing to do with CCB Azad directly. I did not say the player was a youth player, I said I was told the incident was involving a youth team. Recall, the player was listed as a "spectator". I also did not say he was currently affiliated with CCB Azad, just that BC Soccer asked that the FVSL put it on their website given the person's past affiliations. Whether or not those affiliations are to CCB Azad I admit I do not know, but given the person's alleged comments on this forum, I am willing to bet that is the team most likely.

If you have any further insight that refutes any of this please feel free to share it and I can check it against my source.
The suspension is 100 percent related to fvsl. It has to do with a Azad and nothing to do with a youth tournament and he is not a spectator u dumbass. People are so stupid these days. Including ur dumb source who probably has the brain of a 4 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts