Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It also makes zero sense that you continue to post here when your team has 1 win, and has conceded 35 goals in 10 games...
Sorry which rule says Im. not allowed to post here. Let's hear it. I don't think there is one so technically u make no sense.

Ccb Azad fvsl champions of 2022
The future is bright.

NAPallstar

Dec 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry which rule says Im. not allowed to post here. Let's hear it. I don't think there is one so technically u make no sense.

Ccb Azad fvsl champions of 2022
The future is bright.

Don’t think I mentioned a rule? I just said it doesn’t make sense for a team that’s getting fed an average of 3.5 goals a game to be talking as much as they are.

If it were me I’d stfu and take my lumps quietly, but what do I know ;)

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don’t think I mentioned a rule? I just said it doesn’t make sense for a team that’s getting fed an average of 3.5 goals a game to be talking as much as they are.

If it were me I’d stfu and take my lumps quietly, but what do I know ;)
U don't know much so keep it shut

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB pays Gagan Josan and was paying Ernesto but even with all the money they were paying Ernesto, he was so disappointed by the quality of their squad that he still left... apparently when they signed him they assured him CCB was one of the top teams in the province LOLLLL. Also where is the logic in paying players to pay players for a relegation battle? I guess the stupidity of the club runs all the way from the top down eh? @Ronaldo. 07

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 13-1 CCB Azad. Goals scored by J. Starheim X5, S. Northcote X3, B. Northcote, S. Vukaj, S. Kamensek, A. Mander, and T. Richardson.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know the league is absolute crap when the top team has 54 goals after 12 games and the VMSLs top scoring team has 40 after 15 games. Too many non competitive matches, might be time for the top teams to look elsewhere for competitive local football. There is no reason with players at their peak age and big clubs that the top 4-5 clubs in the valley wouldn’t compete for a provincial spot year in year out while having stiff competition every single week instead of once every month if they are lucky. Time to look in the mirror big man.

Last edited:

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 13-1 CCB Azad. Goals scored by J. Starheim X5, S. Northcote X3, B. Northcote, S. Vukaj, S. Kamensek, A. Mander, and T. Richardson.

i wasn’t going to comment. but I think that they predicted the score to be {CCB 1 - CFC 0}. He hit one score on the head but was off by 13 goals on the other column. Maybe it was a typo?

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking coward to coastal next week. Uni is over and we’ll have a full squad just like last time we played em.

Were your players at their finals today? Must’ve missed the game.

If only form won football matches. That’s what everyone said last time we played them. It’s going to be a dandy highly recommend everyone comes out. (Match of the week without a dought)

anyone go watch? I’m suspended from watching ccb play games. As per their account. <I mean coaching staff>

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal fc is a club full of losers and nothing will change. Going into this game I knew we had bodies missing and we weren’t gunna have a full squad. 7-8 guys were out and we played with 9 because we didn’t want to take the forfeit and we have balls we don’t quit like that and nor is that in our blood. We knew we had no chance today. The ref said we could end the game early. We were down by 10 and we asked the other coach let’s end it. cokc responds that we are trying to catch Port Moody and Abby in the standings. As if 10 goals isn’t enough. We have hammered teams in youth soccer by 7 Whenever we smashed teams coastal was always the club that has a problem with it and complained for unsportsmanlike conduct. Here you have coastal scoring goals against 9 men and celebrating like it’s a World Cup. Hear something first u twats it’s easy to play when your not facing adversity and the odds and situation is in your favour. Playing against nine men and scoring 13 doesn’t prove anything. It just makes you look stupid. When we’ve been winning 6-7 goals we just play possession and water the game out or end it early. If coastal was so focused on scoring why couldn’t they score on us when we had our full squad. They aren’t very good it’s simple lol. In fact after the game we have players from the other team saying what a terrible performance by the other team. Makes no sense as the team wasn’t there. This team has no
Sportsmanship. But it’s coastal you can expect much from them as a club. This team can’t play when the pressures on them and they’ll get killed at provincials, nor will they win any other trophy so I guess u can’t really blame the losers for celebrating scoring 13 against a nine men team. Small teams have small mentalities. Coastal as a club has zero class. ( Ref took the piss fully by adding on four minutes when nobody got injured
And we didn’t have subs )

Thank you
The ccb azad 2022 thing is a joke u idiots I think u haven’t caught on.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal fc is a club full of losers and nothing will change. Going into this game I knew we had bodies missing and we weren’t gunna have a full squad. 7-8 guys were out and we played with 9 because we didn’t want to take the forfeit and we have balls we don’t quit like that and nor is that in our blood. We knew we had no chance today. The ref said we could end the game early. We were down by 10 and we asked the other coach let’s end it. cokc responds that we are trying to catch Port Moody and Abby in the standings. As if 10 goals isn’t enough. We have hammered teams in youth soccer by 7 Whenever we smashed teams coastal was always the club that has a problem with it and complained for unsportsmanlike conduct. Here you have coastal scoring goals against 9 men and celebrating like it’s a World Cup. Hear something first u twats it’s easy to play when your not facing adversity and the odds and situation is in your favour. Playing against nine men and scoring 13 doesn’t prove anything. It just makes you look stupid. When we’ve been winning 6-7 goals we just play possession and water the game out or end it early. If coastal was so focused on scoring why couldn’t they score on us when we had our full squad. They aren’t very good it’s simple lol. In fact after the game we have players from the other team saying what a terrible performance by the other team. Makes no sense as the team wasn’t there. This team has no
Sportsmanship. But it’s coastal you can expect much from them as a club. This team can’t play when the pressures on them and they’ll get killed at provincials, nor will they win any other trophy so I guess u can’t really blame the losers for celebrating scoring 13 against a nine men team. Small teams have small mentalities. Coastal as a club has zero class. ( Ref took the piss fully by adding on four minutes when nobody got injured
And we didn’t have subs )

Thank you
The ccb azad 2022 thing is a joke u idiots I think u haven’t caught on.

1. It’s men’s soccer.
2. It’s premier, and Coastal want the best goal difference possible.
3. You guys showed up with 9, and wasted their Saturday.
4. it’s men’s soccer

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. It’s men’s soccer.
2. It’s premier, and Coastal want the best goal difference possible.
3. You guys showed up with 9, and wasted their Saturday.
4. it’s men’s soccer
1. No way not having it, they have games in hand and will be first regardless
2. Their goal difference is already higher and they were up 10-0 I’m pretty sure we weren’t gunna score 11 and I think 10 was more then enough an nobody else will ever score that many against us as today was just one of those days were people were injured and busy but that’s fine in not making excuses don’t harp on an opponent when u know they are not at their best.
3.its men’s soccer but this is not the English premier league, nor is it even professional soccer, not is it even the highest level of amateur soccer in bc as this coastal team would get their ass kicked hard by most of the VMSL sides. Just show some pride and sportsmanship and don’t be a dick. Teams that are good rest their star players when they are coasting lol. If this coastal team really thinks their that good celebrating 13 goal wins against 9 men 18 year olds why don’t they try and go to VMSL. I’ll bet you they won’t last one season. All their players will quit after getting their ass beat week in week out and if you don’t believe u will see the results at provincials. They won’t make it past first round. I’m here your and I can write that on a paper and sign it.
3. You really wanna talk about wasted Saturday’s in this league what about van united wasting everyone’s Saturday, what about Langley wasting Abby’s saturday. Red bulls wasting port Moody’s saturday. Lol every week somebodies Saturday is wasted and that the way this league is. Lol it’s not our fault coastal is too scared and doesn’t have the balls to put their pride on the line and play in VMSL.

NAPallstar

Dec 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

@Ronaldo. 07
Man, I thought the goal difference was bad before today. Just pack up your stuff and go home. Regardless of how many players you fielded, your team is getting stuffed week in and week out.

Time to realize that being an average tier two youth team means fcuk all when you graduate into men’s soccer. Scary thing is you’re playing in the second rate men’s league, the vmsl would have pumped you for 100 goals at this point.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing 13–1 sucks, absolutely. I understand how you would be furious and want to put the blame on Coastal. I’d be laying into my teammates who didn’t show up for Christmas party’s and everything else. Not one game in premier did my team not have 11 players, not one. Premier is a commitment and it’s the perfect example of why you guys shouldn’t be in it yet.

Every post is excuses, hate, blame. CCB is a joke of a club at the men’s level. This has been going on for years in the VMSL as well. Don’t be mad at Coastal, be mad at your teammates who let you down and as a result the 9 of you had an embarrassing night. That’s the joke. 9 guys show for a premier game? Sounds like bloody masters soccer. Your team and club should be embarrassed.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing 13–1 sucks, absolutely. I understand how you would be furious and want to put the blame on Coastal. I’d be laying into my teammates who didn’t show up for Christmas party’s and everything else. Not one game in premier did my team not have 11 players, not one. Premier is a commitment and it’s the perfect example of why you guys shouldn’t be in it yet.

Every post is excuses, hate, blame. CCB is a joke of a club at the men’s level. This has been going on for years in the VMSL as well. Don’t be mad at Coastal, be mad at your teammates who let you down and as a result the 9 of you had an embarrassing night. That’s the joke. 9 guys show for a premier game? Sounds like bloody masters soccer. Your team and club should be embarrassed.

If my team showed up to a mid day Saturday game with 9 guys. I’d be putting my boys on blast for lack of commitment. I wouldn’t defend their choice to not attend a game against coastal as the reason we lost to them. I’d be letting everyone know Coastal deserved it because we weren’t prepared. Unfortunately your view of coastal is poor. Those guys are a team, out and out. They battle for eachother, have fun with eachother. It’s annoying as fcuk to watch but they’re what you should be wanting your team to look like at the end of the day. They’ve had a player or two say some offside comments to us and celly hard but that’s when you do it right back to them in game. Don’t come on a public forum and try to blast the team that just pumped you because you showed up ill prepared. Every team has their ups and downs, I’m not saying missing guys doesn’t play a factor BUT you have 26 guys signed and you showed up with 9. So maybe you guys should take a look in the mirror before you start blasting other teams as if they’re the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts