Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruth

Nov 19, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
My XI so far..

GK Nelles Kowan (hon mention Port moody tandem of Trasaloni/Meister/Hof, )
Fullbacks
Gilroy Epp nair Oneil
(Turner peace, Gaff and kevin cornemu should be on here as honorable mention)
Mids
hildy o neil almond ( hon mentions fussel, barling)
Strikers
Issac Jake Meers (hm Brody Thomas, Ekeh)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AUSC 2 Coastal 1. 90th minute winner
Heard Isaac took a "bad" red for a goal line hand ball and the PK was missed or saved? Tough to play an entire half + a man down. Make things a little more interesting at the top with Pomo playing CFC next weekend.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 2- CFC 1,

Abby caught Coastal with a very thin line up. They were missing both starting centre backs and two starting centre mids. Never the less Coastal came out looking to be the better side and scored to go up 1-0 on a nice header and had the better of the early exchanges.

In about the 25th minute on a corner kick, Isaac was given a red card. Andy determined it to be a hand ball on the goal line. It was way to quick to see from my angle but Isaac said it hit his body first and then his hand but his hand was slightly extended. He was in shock and felt it was harsh. It was a PK, red or yellow I can’t be sure. Reece stepped up and had his PK saved on a nice diving stop. It remained 1-0 going into the break.

Second half started slow with not much urgency or emotion from the Abby. But from about the 60th min on Abby squandered chance after chance. I’m not sure how late into the game they finally got one but it was maybe the 80th minute. It felt like it could have been 5 or 6-1 at that point. Coastal was almost going to be able to steal the 3 points on pure luck but Abby finally broke through. Once that happened you knew another was on the way and sure enough in the 90th Abby got it.

Full credit to them, they took care of business. an odd game to watch, it didn’t feel like two top teams playing in a massive game. Subdued and honestly a bit boring. Lots of mistakes and poor passing. Coastal simply ran out of gas. Certainly tightens up the race for the title.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
If coastal is missing all those players it’s nobodys problem but their own. The red card is also their own fault. Don’t use those as excuses and say could’ve would’ve should’ve. This is men’s premier and the team should be fully committed. How are they gunna win trophies if players can’t even show up to the most important game of the league against Abbotsford. That shows a weak team with a weak mentality.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 2- CFC 1,

Abby caught Coastal with a very thin line up. They were missing both starting centre backs and two starting centre mids. Never the less Coastal came out looking to be the better side and scored to go up 1-0 on a nice header and had the better of the early exchanges.

In about the 25th minute on a corner kick, Isaac was given a red card. Andy determined it to be a hand ball on the goal line. It was way to quick to see from my angle but Isaac said it hit his body first and then his hand but his hand was slightly extended. He was in shock and felt it was harsh. It was a PK, red or yellow I can’t be sure. Reece stepped up and had his PK saved on a nice diving stop. It remained 1-0 going into the break.

Second half started slow with not much urgency or emotion from the Abby. But from about the 60th min on Abby squandered chance after chance. I’m not sure how late into the game they finally got one but it was maybe the 80th minute. It felt like it could have been 5 or 6-1 at that point. Coastal was almost going to be able to steal the 3 points on pure luck but Abby finally broke through. Once that happened you knew another was on the way and sure enough in the 90th Abby got it.

Full credit to them, they took care of business. an odd game to watch, it didn’t feel like two top teams playing in a massive game. Subdued and honestly a bit boring. Lots of mistakes and poor passing. Coastal simply ran out of gas. Certainly tightens up the race for the title.
Heard Isaac took a "bad" red for a goal line hand ball and the PK was missed or saved? Tough to play an entire half + a man down. Make things a little more interesting at the top with Pomo playing CFC next weekend.
When this coastal team is faced with adversity they can’t handle the pressure. They go hiding in the tough games.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses, just a game review. Took a red and deserved to lose after. They still had 16-17 body’s. Everyone misses players sometimes. It’s not like they lost 13-1 and begged for mercy and the game to end. Then pouted about it for days. I hear CCB won 0-0 this weekend. Congrats.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses, just a game review. Took a red and deserved to lose after. They still had 16-17 body’s. Everyone misses players sometimes. It’s not like they lost 13-1 and begged for mercy and the game to end. Then pouted about it for days. I hear CCB won 0-0 this weekend. Congrats.
If they had 16-17 bodies then why r u even mentioning the fact that they were missing players . How is having seven subs a thin squad. You can only make 5 after all. 4-5 players missing is common for every team. unless those 4 players are what coastal relies on every game. Whenever coastal doesn't win I hear a lot of this guy was missing or this guy got a red card shut up and get on with it. Against safc we were missing our full back our striker and our left winger had they been there ur looking at a 2-0 for us No need to cry about it because we still had 4 subs and that is more then enough to get a result. It's not like coastal was playing with 9 in which case I understand if they lose but they were just beat by a team that's better then them and that's that. Ps (were starting to get a healthy squad now that's back to back clean sheets let's see what coastal is made out of next time we play em.)

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Btw I'm not trying to verbally attack you, I'm just saying in general on this website whenever coastal doesn't get a result there's always multiple people bringing up how it's hard to play with a red card and it's tough when ur missing key players.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they had 16-17 bodies then why r u even mentioning the fact that they were missing players . How is having seven subs a thin squad. You can only make 5 after all. 4-5 players missing is common for every team. unless those 4 players are what coastal relies on every game. Whenever coastal doesn't win I hear a lot of this guy was missing or this guy got a red card shut up and get on with it. Against safc we were missing our full back our striker and our left winger had they been there ur looking at a 2-0 for us No need to cry about it because we still had 4 subs and that is more then enough to get a result. It's not like coastal was playing with 9 in which case I understand if they lose but they were just beat by a team that's better then them and that's that. Ps (were starting to get a healthy squad now that's back to back clean sheets let's see what coastal is made out of next time we play em.)

ohhh good ole pal. You’re back at it. Back against the wall. The whole world against us. Everyone hates us. Everyone wants us to not preform. I didn’t comment on the score of our game. As I didn’t see it fit to trash your team post game considering we tied Nile Nile and secondly because this site is a waste of my free time for the most part. BUT Can you please for the sake of your team and whoever you actually are just cut this “drop the world” lil Wayne attitude you have going on.

I didn’t come on here saying we were missing our most lethal goal threat in Emmanuel for his 4th straight game and 7th league game overall due to red cards obtained by him. I didn’t come on here and whine that our starting wing back and CM were in Thailand. Didn’t come on here saying Thomas Kargbo is hurt and couldn’t play for us. Excuse for this excuse for that. But we can play that game. I left the 0-0 score line update for what it was a wash of a game. Don’t try and say that we didn’t have our chances and you should’ve won 2-0. We respectfully missed 6+ scoring opportunities. One of which was 2 goal line stands by your keeper (your best player) in one play..

I’m fine with how proud you are for what you see your team as. That’s totally cool and generally natural. But for the sake of embarrassment please stop bashing and starting shite with other teams above you in the standing. It’s classless.

I’ll be first to comment on how good some of the teams are in our league. With or without their key players. Because you have to respect how good they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0