Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets be honest what comes out of this will be a lottery. A bunch of teams who haven’t been training for 4+ months thrown into provincials with maybe 1-2 league games first. It’s more a summer tourney then a reflection of the previous season. Anything could happen. You could see a young fit team pulling it off like Coastal or Abby.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets be honest what comes out of this will be a lottery. A bunch of teams who haven’t been training for 4+ months thrown into provincials with maybe 1-2 league games first. It’s more a summer tourney then a reflection of the previous season. Anything could happen. You could see a young fit team pulling it off like Coastal or Abby.
Pass me what ur smoking. Must be some next level shite. Why does everyone think coastal is so good. Their fcuking shite on a stick. I pray for them man. Hopefully they draw a team from the valley.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to a few sources, I don’t see things clearing up until June or July, minimum. At that point in time, why not call it as it is in the standings and look upon a new season. Having said that, would love to see at least 1 of CCB or Van U get relegated to avoid wasting my time 6 times a season. Chilliwack coming up will be a boost as they are a staple valley team that should be in the top division, and if another team comes up it adds another dynamic, hopefully SAFC retain what they have and compete again next year and the top teams take a step forward instead of a step back as they did this year in my opinion, (Coastal Pomo langley included). Talking about provincials is kinda null and void in my opinion as I don’t think they are happening and if they do they certainly won’t be showcasing the best BC has to offer after a multiple month lay off. For the record I don’t want to know what @Dude has coming out of his ass, especially with the lack of toilet paper he possesses. #Stick2BabyWipes

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to a few sources, I don’t see things clearing up until June or July, minimum. At that point in time, why not call it as it is in the standings and look upon a new season. Having said that, would love to see at least 1 of CCB or Van U get relegated to avoid wasting my time 6 times a season. Chilliwack coming up will be a boost as they are a staple valley team that should be in the top division, and if another team comes up it adds another dynamic, hopefully SAFC retain what they have and compete again next year and the top teams take a step forward instead of a step back as they did this year in my opinion, (Coastal Pomo langley included). Talking about provincials is kinda null and void in my opinion as I don’t think they are happening and if they do they certainly won’t be showcasing the best BC has to offer after a multiple month lay off. For the record I don’t want to know what @Dude has coming out of his ass, especially with the lack of toilet paper he possesses. #Stick2BabyWipes
Langley needs to up their game big time. With the team u guys have next year Ull be wasting our evenings.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's fascinating to see member(s) of a squad that was possibly and arguably saved from relegation by a VIRUS talk shite about any other squad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starting the season in September is going to be tough at this point. 2020 is a wash.

Unknown on 2021, but yeah, not looking like 2020 will be a possibility to finish in any way. As for September, who knows. This Social Distancing period we are in now may yet evolve into a more strictly enforced lock-in, and timeline wise, we are looking at April and likely all or most of May. Afterwards, who knows exactly how the powers that be propose moving forward with things like sports. I wish I knew more. I try to stay away from most social media now, and block out a lot of negativity, and seek out good, solid information. But fcuk, who knows if it is credible.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta give credit where it’s due and tip my hat to CCB who has been practicing social distancing since 2020 started showing up with 6-9 players each game to maintain the 6 foot distancing precautions keeping all opposing teams safe while also losing by 6-9 goals in the process. Admirable. Sacrifice at its finest.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unknown on 2021, but yeah, not looking like 2020 will be a possibility to finish in any way. As for September, who knows. This Social Distancing period we are in now may yet evolve into a more strictly enforced lock-in, and timeline wise, we are looking at April and likely all or most of May. Afterwards, who knows exactly how the powers that be propose moving forward with things like sports. I wish I knew more. I try to stay away from most social media now, and block out a lot of negativity, and seek out good, solid information. But fcuk, who knows if it is credible.
i know fcuk all but the city I work in has already cancelled Canada day celebrations. Interesting times for sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know fcuk all but the city I work in has already cancelled Canada day celebrations. Interesting times for sure.

I'm thinking we are in for mass cancellations of public celebrations, and professional sports played in front of cameras only, but society will resume play. I think individually we'll be allowed to participate in our own activities with a heightened sense of awareness. Things like races I see being cancelled for the year, and from June onward it's all about the slow re-introduction back to normal activities, while being cautious. New habits, etc.. Whistler will be interesting, I'm interested in seeing is Crankworx gets cancelled. Likely. In speaking with a friend who was much closer to Asia during SARS, and in a medical capacity, one of the things he said that by the end, and once readily available testing was deployed, it showed most people in the outbreak regions had been infected but had been a-symptomatic. I don't know how this will go, but I do look at historical events and how those went. Life will be fine, we'll just have some new habits, and fcuk load more national debt for the next few generations to deal with.

And, back on topic, @YoAdrian, thanks for that. I'd also heard they excersised non-contact practices, and jumped out of the path of tackles, etc., to practice safe distancing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor is CSA will be making an announcement some time soon. It cant be good if they're ahead of any sort of 'official government' kinda announcement.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to say men’s/kids soccer is about 10th on my list at the moment. Getting lots of great 1 v 1 time with my son id never get. Trying to see the positives and take advantage of this period of time ill Never get again.
It’s not easy I’m not the type to sit inside but Like Larry David said what kind of idiot doesn’t take advantage of being allowed to watch this much TV at home.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I mention my wife? Yah the boy drives me nuts (and I drive him nuts) but that’s because he carries all the traits that drive me nuts about myself. Like I said, taking the positives. I always say I’m missing most of his life, well now I get to be a part of it. My wife well, she could be watching.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, my garage is finally painted, clean, and set-up. Been procrastinating that for two years, as most days I find an excuse to do something way more fun. Now I day drink and paint my garage.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge congrats to the piranhas who along with chilliwack will compete in men's premier in a 10 team division. The pace of the game of the game will be much higher will they be able to cope? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0