Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So when you're my backup next year Odog all I ask is a full water bottle at each practice and game and a clean jersey to play every weekend. Yours should be clean most weeks as you won't see the park.

Ghouse let me know when tryouts are happening.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So when you're my backup next year Odog all I ask is a full water bottle at each practice and game and a clean jersey to play every weekend. Yours should be clean most weeks as you won't see the park.

Ghouse let me know when tryouts are happening.

Wednesday's from 9pm to 12am at 8 rinks. (Just not this Wednesday, we have a week off)

See you there!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're trying out already? Don't you have a "planned" tryout period or it just goes on all year?
Ghouse...are you out there? I keep getting answers from my back up keeper but I want to hear from my coach.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're trying out already? Don't you have a "planned" tryout period or it just goes on all year?
Ghouse...are you out there? I keep getting answers from my back up keeper but I want to hear from my coach.

We always have tryouts, every practice. We want to have people attend our practices and come and show their stuff out. If you have a few people, brilliant.

Our next practice is next Wednesday at 9pm to 12am at 8 rinks. We meet in the 5th or 6th changing room first at 8:50pm.

I like how you say about me being the backup, but nice try ACBC has their main goalie signed already for 3 years. We would still love for you to come out, because having a strong bench is how ACBC is tops.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like how you say about me being the backup, but nice try ACBC has their main goalie signed already for 3 years. We would still love for you to come out, because having a strong bench is how ACBC is tops.

Don't worry dog..the job is yours. I really can't see myself trying out at this point. Hell I can't even make a practice in my home town why would I drive out their for 45 tryouts every wednesday night?

Thanks for the reply G-House! sounds like G-house is scared of Odog as he would not reply about another keeper

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD WORK BOYS, FOUND MYSELF A LITTLE GUATEMALEN DICOTECA AND CELEBRATED THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN STYLE. $ 2.00 bottles of beer, heads bangin today. Onto the wack, sat. GUT CHECK TIME. no doubt the party at jc's was a good one. SURPRISED TO HEAR NO LANGLEY PLAYERS WERE AT THE PITCH WATCHING THE GAME, A LOSS WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM THE TITLE. good parity in the league with the top three. ANYWAYS ROBHINO AND I ARE OFF FOR SOME POLLO CAMPERO AND TAKE IN A FEW RAYS. FOREVER AND EVER.....

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 2
Abby 0

League Champs! Once again.
Congrats!

Yes Congrats!

However, Abby started and finished their game with 9 men. Sort of a crappy way to win the League (this is directed more at the lads from Abby that DID NOT show up and let their squad down than at anyone from PAU). Abby men who showed up played with as much heart as can be expected for fielding a 9 man side against PAU and should not have any reason to hang their heads.

Still, congratulations to PAU.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Congrats!

However, Abby started and finished their game with 9 men. Sort of a crappy way to win the League (this is directed more at the lads from Abby that DID NOT show up and let their squad down than at anyone from PAU). Abby men who showed up played with as much heart as can be expected for fielding a 9 man side against PAU and should not have any reason to hang their heads.

Still, congratulations to PAU.

Whats with the 9 guys?????

Playing in a game where you can be spoiler against a top club like PAU should always be a good challange to put yourself against

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats with the 9 guys?????

Playing in a game where you can be spoiler against a top club like PAU should always be a good challange to put yourself against

Tell me about it....6 phone calls regarding being called into work and a couple others who were suspended....Most reasons complete bollocks...

Big game next week to clinch the last provincial spot.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game next week to clinch the last provincial spot.

Ya, looks like its going to be a good Match,

That is, if Abby shows up

But, am i correct when i say Abby needs at least 4 goals to pull ahead of Alderhole in the standings?

What happens if its a tie.....

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, looks like its going to be a good Match,

That is, if Abby shows up

But, am i correct when i say Abby needs at least 4 goals to pull ahead of Alderhole in the standings?

What happens if its a tie.....

Game tonight....Abby will be there in full force.

Abby must win....tie or win for Lions and they go through. It is as simple as that

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well....we bottled a 2-0 lead with ND Lions...
2-2 Final...Lions through...we are now looking onto the golf season...

Good luck to all the teams in Provincials!!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats GEU! Now get your sh#t together for next year cuz I want to come out and watch again. The last couple years it was painful at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0