Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Preseason Rumours 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sounds like there was some argument as to the ownership of the VMSL Premier spot, so maybe FVSL Premier was just a backup plan? Who knows....

Certainly BC Tigers + Dasmesh both have teams for the Indo Summer Tournaments. So perhaps they are hopeful of keeping that group together for winter.

DeltaDodger

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saudi-Arabia-currency.gif

Does their Pedigree look like this?;)

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I would say that the overall level is pretty balanced. With the top VMSL teams being a bit better. (DIV 2) But, as mentioned, when you're paying players to play in div 2, it's going to attract guys. So one can argue that fvsl is right on par because we have what we have and we don't 'buy' a prov cup winning team, we just 'pay' the price for doing so. See what I did there. Ahhh yes. I think that apart of the problem is guys like R-Tee still looks at his soccer as beer league. I'd call the bottom half of div 4C beer league. if you're playing for a provincial spot, it ain't beer league. If you look at it as a beer league, then go play beer league and quit dragging down this FVSL trophy bid

You get a Like from a top half 4C guy.......we don't think its beer league but gave up our bid for div 3 again this year to concentrate on Bradner Cup and it worked this time. Another year in div 4 but worth it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0