FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Est
Aug 1, 2019
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing Vancouver United will have a very solid young line up that could surprise the entire league. CCB also will have a young and talented group. Can’t wait for some shocking results.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Est
Aug 1, 2019
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing a club or two are still paying players to play for them in the VMSL Premier Division. Just curious why that seems to be allowed. It ruins the integrity of the game and sport at an amateur level/recreational level.

KingFisher

Est
Dec 12, 2018
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing a club or two are still paying players to play for them in the VMSL Premier Division. Just curious why that seems to be allowed. It ruins the integrity of the game and sport at an amateur level/recreational level.
Guess you're hearing the news about 5 years too late

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it Chilliwack is no more.
Interesting.

Pomo poaches their better players, and they fold. Given we all know who runs Pomo, isn't that sort of like cannibalism? Seven team league?

You had a couple of 1st div teams in North Delta SC & SAFC Red Bulls finish 1 & 2. Neither have teams in the Premier division. Why weren't they promoted?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
And, the FVSL without Chilliwack does not make for a better league.

Looking at last season, Burnaby and Temple were atrocious. You'd think one or both would go down. For sure Temple. @BCSoccerWankerOuter, what does the table actually look like? Is this current, because I don't see Van United or CCB in there.

cascadesoccer

Staff member
Est
Oct 7, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting.

Pomo poaches their better players, and they fold. Given we all know who runs Pomo, isn't that sort of like cannibalism? Seven team league?

You had a couple of 1st div teams in North Delta SC & SAFC Red Bulls finish 1 & 2. Neither have teams in the Premier division. Why weren't they promoted?
I think I know who you're referring too, on who runs Pomo but that person doesn't actually run the Pomo master's Prem team.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that what that was referring to? Master squads? If so that wasn't clear at all.

Anyways, does anyone know what the table will look like this fall?

Canucks4Ever

Est
Jan 9, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as I can tell Chilliwack does not have a Master's Premier team so unless PoMo MP are taking players from the Chilliwack MD1 team presumably we are talking about Premier here...

I have it on good authority that SAFC Red Bulls are going up and the league was set to grow to 9 teams with the inclusion of this mystery CCB entrant. I am told Burnaby wanted to go down so Temple/Van United were spared. Obviously if Chilliwack are in fact done then its back to 8 teams.

Two time defending D1 champions North Delta set to look for a three-peat as they still refuse promotion...:rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts