Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing Chilliwack FC has lost a couple of their best players to PMO.. should be an interesting fall season for chilliwack..

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing Vancouver United will have a very solid young line up that could surprise the entire league. CCB also will have a young and talented group. Can’t wait for some shocking results.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing a club or two are still paying players to play for them in the VMSL Premier Division. Just curious why that seems to be allowed. It ruins the integrity of the game and sport at an amateur level/recreational level.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting.

Pomo poaches their better players, and they fold. Given we all know who runs Pomo, isn't that sort of like cannibalism? Seven team league?

You had a couple of 1st div teams in North Delta SC & SAFC Red Bulls finish 1 & 2. Neither have teams in the Premier division. Why weren't they promoted?
I think I know who you're referring too, on who runs Pomo but that person doesn't actually run the Pomo master's Prem team.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that what that was referring to? Master squads? If so that wasn't clear at all.

Anyways, does anyone know what the table will look like this fall?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as I can tell Chilliwack does not have a Master's Premier team so unless PoMo MP are taking players from the Chilliwack MD1 team presumably we are talking about Premier here...

I have it on good authority that SAFC Red Bulls are going up and the league was set to grow to 9 teams with the inclusion of this mystery CCB entrant. I am told Burnaby wanted to go down so Temple/Van United were spared. Obviously if Chilliwack are in fact done then its back to 8 teams.

Two time defending D1 champions North Delta set to look for a three-peat as they still refuse promotion...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts