Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also now hearing that PMO is still searching for even more players. Apparently Atleast one player who played for EDC and CCB is coming to play with them this fall.. the empire building continues.

Technically "the Empire" would actually getting weaker as Inter/Chile leaned into that one after they were dubbed the "Evil Empire" post merger, the same way CCB grasped the "joining the Darkside" moniker last summer.

For PoMo this year I can offer "Legion of Doom", "Soldiers of Fortune" or "Ronald McDonald and Friends" ;)

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technically "the Empire" would actually getting weaker as Inter/Chile leaned into that one after they were dubbed the "Evil Empire" post merger, the same way CCB grasped the "joining the Darkside" moniker last summer.

For PoMo this year I can offer "Legion of Doom", "Soldiers of Fortune" or "Ronald McDonald and Friends" ;)

I’ll take the Ronald McDonald and Friends for PMO

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like chilliwack has moved down to division 1 with Burnaby for this coming fall season. Both teams lost their best players to PMO. Curious why no one else has dug into this. Westcoast, Chilliwack, Burnaby all either moved down or folded due to 1 team taking their players. Also know through the grape vine that this said club asked one of Abbotsford United’s top players to join them as-well for this coming fall season. Seems a bit hokey.

But I don’t make the rules.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also hearing that this SAFC (still not sure as to what “safc” stands for) club has been sniffing around for some top tier players within the premier divisions. Seems like they’ve been able to attract some of Guildford FC’s players to their club. Seems like some friendly connection through their players and staff have gotten them some unlikely additions. They’ll be a force to be reckoned with and not one that many people will see coming.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard today that to save the masters premier division, they will be combining Div 1 and Prem? If so that's going to be a really poor decision as there is a massive gap between the two divisions, except for maybe a few teams. Going to be some long nights for a few teams this year that's for sure.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like chilliwack has moved down to division 1 with Burnaby for this coming fall season. Both teams lost their best players to PMO. Curious why no one else has dug into this. Westcoast, Chilliwack, Burnaby all either moved down or folded due to 1 team taking their players. Also know through the grape vine that this said club asked one of Abbotsford United’s top players to join them as-well for this coming fall season. Seems a bit hokey.

But I don’t make the rules.

Westcoast never folded because Pomo took their players. Cole, and Graeme left after the majority of the team got older and moved on. There was no team when they left pretty much.

Also don’t most teams ask players to leave clubs in all the competitive divisions? Abby ask players to come to their club, and I’m sure most others have too.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast never folded because Pomo took their players. Cole, and Graeme left after the majority of the team got older and moved on. There was no team when they left pretty much.

Also don’t most teams ask players to leave clubs in all the competitive divisions? Abby ask players to come to their club, and I’m sure most others have too.

All I’m saying is Premier will be a 1 team division if this keeps going on.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams like Pomo are going to hammer fist some of those div 1 teams. Literally no point in some of those games happening. I'll take bad ideas for $1000 Alex.
Disagree.

What's the alternative?

North Delta, PoMo and SU just play each other every other week for 7 months?

10 to 1 there's a couple of upsets along the way. This all sounds like a very "North Delta in Div. 1" argument...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disagree.

What's the alternative?

North Delta, PoMo and SU just play each other every other week for 7 months?

10 to 1 there's a couple of upsets along the way. This all sounds like a very "North Delta in Div. 1" argument...

Doubtful.
The last time I can think of a real upset in a pak cup game for example was Delta losing to Abby div 1 like 6/7 years ago. The gap between the top of div 1 and the top of premier now is even bigger than it was back then too imo.

However I do think teams should be forced to take promotion in all leagues.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let’s not all forget about Langley united Spartans. Living in division two for many years finishing first overall and not moving up to division one for the same “we’re to old for it” Moto.

Still think north delta is a pile of pussies for not taking promotion. Some of their highly skilled and out of shape players should hit the weights and compete with the big boys.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doubtful.
The last time I can think of a real upset in a pak cup game for example was Delta losing to Abby div 1 like 6/7 years ago. The gap between the top of div 1 and the top of premier now is even bigger than it was back then too imo.

However I do think teams should be forced to take promotion in all leagues.

You are confusing Masters where prem & div1 are actually combining with open divisions who I jokingly said should do the same if prem teams keep dropping out

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will see in my opinion what they’ve decided in Masters is complete shambles. Masters is rough as it is with competitive people unable to slow their momentum and often arriving late. How is this enjoyable for the top end of masters premier? Omari and venny running at 45 year old beer guts. Yah makes sense.

Honestly Dude I don’t understand your view of disbanding or going up with ND. They are where they should be. Yah ok they won the title the last two years but they aren’t some force. They aren’t dominating the division. What they are doing is helping prepare teams that actually have ambitions of moving up by creating a better level of div.1. That team would be trampled in premier and I mean trampled. They aren’t looking to be highly competitive and serious. What level should they play then? Hammer everyone in div.4? There is maybe one player on that team that could be a premier player on a top 5 side.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give Omari the ol’ Two hand push to the ground. Ref will side with us and classify it as good defence. Hack the bone.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole idea of Masters Prep and Division 1 is a joke. However, I may have to go watch a Surrey1- Surrey 2, Delta Rangers1-Delta Ranger 2, or Aldergrove Players- Aldergrove Knights tilt. These won't be 'friendly'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts