Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
My team doesn't have a bad name lol. Like I said it was poor reffing and the game got out of hand. A person can only take so much shite and then eventually they retaliate. I'm not saying we were right by fighting back in fact one of our players is suspended for 10 games but I do not believe the coaches should be suspended end of story.

Funny went from an innocent bi-stander watching another game and witnessing this to being there and having cards given out to “your team” seems to me your story doesn’t line up. Just as your clubs stories never do.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close.

Heard it was 2-1 at half.

Then in the 2nd Meers made his return from injury and bagged a hatty on route to a 7-2 win.

I was there for first half, it was clear the difference in ability on the field. PMO made it look like they ordered pizza, the girl came over and she said screw Netflix and your pizza. Let’s hit the sack. That easy.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was there for first half, it was clear the difference in ability on the field. PMO made it look like they ordered pizza, the girl came over and she said screw Netflix and your pizza. Let’s hit the sack. That easy.
The first half was even and we were unlucky to be down. They had slightly more poeseeiom we hit them on the counter. Yesterday's game we were missing three of our main midfielders from the team that played against surrey united in the first game. Second half they scored right off the bat and 10 minutes later we got it back. It was 3-2 until the 75th minute and they scored 4 towards the end. Good fitness for everyone and let's not forget this is preseason we still have some additions to make and we'll see them again in the league, when our team is at full strength.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny went from an innocent bi-stander watching another game and witnessing this to being there and having cards given out to “your team” seems to me your story doesn’t line up. Just as your clubs stories never do.
What part of I'm representing ccb azad did you not understand

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol u don't understand what's going on here bubbles. I was attending a provincial cup tournament in July and the ccb team was playing next to the game that I was actually watching. I happened to witness the commotion and looked over to see the 11v11 brawl happen. The coaches were trying to defuse the situation and did the best they could to calm everyone down. From my sources the ccb coaches got suspended for a while because they were unable to control their players which makes no sense to me as they did all they could. Again I am not representing anyone, nor am I pulling stories out of my ass, or spreading fake news, I'm just speaking facts and letting you know what happened.

This is what doesn’t add up you c*nt. One minute you’re watching a game weren’t involved and witnessed the next minute you’re on the field an your players are getting carded, referee is against you. Your coaches deserved to not be suspended. Make sure your story’s match you dumb f*ck.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough of this back and forth with a 19 year old who lives in his childhood bedroom and wakes up to breakfast made by mom. See you when we face you. Our team will definitely run circles around yours. From what I’ve seen. Coastal out.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what doesn’t add you c*nt. One minute you’re watching a game weren’t involved and witnessed the next minute you’re on the field an you’re players are getting carded. Make sure your story’s match you dumb f*ck.
I was joking around u fcuking idiot I'm part of their team u fcuking Down syndrome ass kid u talk a lot behind that keyboard. Talk like that in public and u will get layed the fcuk out straight up. Better watch ur tone. Ur team is coastal we'll see you in the league. U should drop ur name that way when we beat u we can run it in. fcuking cnut.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this new team. Racism, discrimination. Good addition knvb. Soccer 99 you could be a good addition to the site. But it’s all about a little banter. Claiming racism and calling people stupid down-syndrome kids isn’t what this place is about. Take an extra second, have a breath and fire back with a little wit.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this new team. Racism, discrimination. Good addition knvb. Soccer 99 you could be a good addition to the site. But it’s all about a little banter. Claiming racism and calling people stupid down-syndrome kids isn’t what this place is about. Take an extra second, have a breath and fire back with a little wit.
It's all cool, it's gunna be a competitive league this year. That bc soccer wanker guy is a clown though haha he's getting it if I see him. Btw who is azad palani never heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0