Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard rumblings across the league that some premier players are looking to join our side too after their fall on their face start and our blowing everyone out of the water start. CFC 2020 league champs. Sorry CCB Azad

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard rumblings across the league that some premier players are looking to join our side too after their fall on their face start and our blowing everyone out of the water start. CFC 2020 league champs. Sorry CCB Azad

Yeah you guys have a strong team. Have faced every team with your full line up and them without. Simmer your excitement. It’s a long season brotha!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoever you are...
In no way shape or form are you part of the Coastal men’s premier team.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tweet you posted is now unavailable. If you click on it, it says account suspended. I turned that into a soccer joke...

...it's really not as funny now that I have explained it, than it was in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts