Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 [FVSL U-21] Pre season & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM Gunners beat the Dewdney U-21s 4-3 on Saturday... Wasn't there but i heard it was a tight game. 4 goals in the first 20 mins made it 2-2... Dewd scored at some point in the second to go up by 1 and then (in classic Gunner fashion), Port Moody clutched up and buried 2 late in the second half.

Does anyone know if this U-21 team is feeding any of the mens teams... I recognized a few u21 guys in summer knights league playing for Dewd Celtic... This is probably one of the better u21 teams this year.... Pomo Poco and Dewdney would be my favorites for top 3....

Does anyone care?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think they have had the name longer than you just this is their first year in fvsl
or maybe they just want to be like you and be awsome every week you go with which ever one you want :wa:

Considering we've had it since we were wee ones (first year used was 1987) I highly doubt they've had it longer, so it must be the awesome one :D

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta 3- port moody 1

scored in the first minute, then added another about 10 minutes in.
very good outing for first game, outcome was never in question.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes some of the DFC U21 players are playing with some of the other teams in the club .
This summer team was a DFC Club team.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM goal scorer in 2 of the goals against DFC was an over age player can't you guys beat teams without overage players!!!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overage player scored one goal, and he played because U-21 were short players. Several players are playing college and will not be available until their season ends.

The cheating last season was a very different story, neither here nor there. Even with the 5 points deducted for the mistake/misunderstanding, they still won the league.

Nice to see GEU stayed in the game, seems U-21 will have some stronger teams this year and hopefully a much more balanced league. Good change from the last few years, when it was dominated by Poco and Pomo

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu 2 delta 1
scored first then we looked very sloppy.
some brutal cards handed out as well, all in all a bad game in every aspect

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to Dewdney this weekend? Perhaps they could have used some help from a couple of overage players?

Poco is lookin like a force to be reckoned with... I played against a poco side during the summer in the D2 Knights league and they had alot of young talent. The game against Port Moody should be a good one to watch. I'm not sure what the record is between the 2 teams in the last couple of years is but its gotta be close to .500.

Any other updates/game summaries?

ffdusty

Oct 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney -1 Port Moody -0. First loss of the year for PM. Dewdney scored in the first half then hung on for 65 minutes (+/-10) for the upset win. Dewdney GK was very good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0