Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

G.N. or G.Not.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember back a few years in the Indo tourneys G.N. was looked upon as a young and upcoming teams. Having watched them this years I have the exact opposite outlook for them. I know they have their issues in winter in the FVSL, but summer was always different for them. They seemed always to put more importance in the summer tourneys than the winter season. They are a relatively young team, but, frankly they seemed washed up. I don't see any impressive talents in their system, nor any current players who can be considered amongst the better indo players. I'm not sure what happen to this lot in the past few years, but I think that they should consider some sort of shake-up to get them back on the right path.

my 2 bits....

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, looks like the cry baby Akal players are back.

First, who gives a crap about summer soccer. Winter is where it's at.

Second, GN lost to Abbotsford at the last DP tourney, that tell's you how good they are.

Third, and more importantly, where is AKAL playing this year? Maybe you guys are on here stirring up crap so you can merge with GN and play in the crappy FVSL and try to get to the provincials only to be destroyed by a VMSL team.

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Big Dipshite, I'm not an Akal player.... end of story.

I was just taking the piss.... if only you understood.

Now go back to doing interviews with the Province newspaper on how your bride from India left you.... :D

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how all the Akal Players come on here denying that they play for Akal...especially Mithee Bunda. You can see the rage and jealousy in his posts, the fact that Akal has been thrown out is eating him up inside!!!!

Sour grapes for a bunch of clowns that got no where to play next year!!!

Have fun going to Douglas College and drinking in car parking lots all next winter!

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dipper,

I bet other teams wish they had fans as passionate as you. You did say you don't play with Temple right? You know a few players on the team? Should we believe you?

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know players on Temple, Akal, and Indo.

I don't play on a Dip team for that very reason, too many politics.

I could care less whether you believe me or not.

I just like to point out all the crying and complaining that the Akal players on here are doing. If there were Temple players on here, I would bash them too if they were acting like you babies.

Bottom line, if I were Akal, I would be more worried on where we were going to be playing next year, and less on a deal that is already done, which has been confirmed by Akal players themselves.

Move on with your lives babies.

Look at the bright side, there is always the DP tournies!

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom line, if I were Akal, I would be more worried on where we were going to be playing next year, and less on a deal that is already done, which has been confirmed by Akal players themselves.

If Akal players have confirmed this they are mistaken. Having talked to VMSL executive, both side are claiming the spot as their own. The league is treading very lightly in this matter, hoping that an agreement can be reached amongst the clubs. Interesting to note that for the past few years Akal has been footing the bill for the club. This fact and the initial agreement between the two clubs, be it verbal (supported by correspondances between the two), clouds up the water a bit in terms of Indo's claim. Not sure this will be resolved without outside counsel.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL......now Akal is claiming they own the spot?

LOL............what a joke.

Indo owns/has owned/that spot for years. There is no way that Azzi would take the spot from Indo and give it to Akal.

Indo never signed over the spot to Akal, thus you my drunk parking lot friends, need to find a new spot. Check your sources again too bud, Indo/Temple have already registered with the league for 2007/08 you can call Ruben or Azzi to confirm.

Quite sad that Akal is on here trying to steal a spot from a team that actually owns it, sad, sad group of guys. I am sure Sandy will have something to say about this.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter anyways, the new team has already been registered with the league, unlucky Akal.......

The $650 deposit has been paid.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dipper,

I didn't once say that Akal thinks its their spot. Akal believes its Indo-Akal's spot. Again, don't take my comments as coming from Akal. I'm not on their "side". I think my posts have been relatively neutral. I'm just passing along info.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually dipper, looking back at my earlier post i did say that. I meant to say that Akal believes the spot to be jointly held.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rasa, don't backtrack. what do you mean jointly held?

Are you a retard? Maybe you took one too many shots to the head like RC at the Memorial Tourney?

You can name your team whatever you like. It is who the spot is listed under that decides what to do with the spot.

Under your theory, if my Div 1 team added a bunch of new players,changed the team name, and next year cut the new players, that they would have a right to the Div 1 spot? Get your head out of the bottle of crown you Dip!

It's obvious you part of the Akal team/management, nice try trying to backtrack. Have fun playing wherever it is you will be playing next year.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to interupt,

anyone know where I can get a copy of the tourney schedule for this weekend?

As you were........

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Under your theory, if my Div 1 team added a bunch of new players,changed the team name, and next year cut the new players, that they would have a right to the Div 1 spot?

That doesn't even make sense...do you honestly believe that whomever the inital agreement to join the 2 clubs was between agreed that they would play together until Indo no longer wanted Akal around. Or is it more likey that they agreed to go forward as a single team?

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note dipper...thanks for helping the time go by faster at work. One unproductive day!!!

out

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know any players on any of the teams, but I do see an email from Mr. Azzi with the prospective team list for 2007-08.

It shows Indo-Akal (prem) and Sikh Temple (div1) as two separate teams.
It also shows GN Sporting in Div. 2 :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0