Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gerry Proctor

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody see yesterday's Province (no, not the one with the ticket gouger on the front cover, the one from the day before) with the story about referee and Vancouver cop Gerry Proctor?

He was on duty at the foot of Fraser St. and saw a woman fighting the current in the river. He jumped in and pulled her out, but was unable to rescue her boyfriend, who apparently was trapped inside a truck they had both been in earlier (which had driven into the river).

Gerry is now off-duty for councilling about this incident. Hope all is well for him and Jill.

Trece

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read that yesterday and meant to post!

Had no idea he was a cop... perhaps Sir M can add something about this?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Anybody see yesterday's Province (no, not the one with the ticket gouger on the front cover, the one from the day before) with the story about referee and Vancouver cop Gerry Proctor?

He was on duty at the foot of Fraser St. and saw a woman fighting the current in the river. He jumped in and pulled her out, but was unable to rescue her boyfriend, who apparently was trapped inside a truck they had both been in earlier (which had driven into the river).

Gerry is now off-duty for councilling about this incident. Hope all is well for him and Jill.

Trece

I heard Jill is having the tougher time. Apparently Gerry's shrinkage after jumping in the cold Fraser hasn't reversed itself.:eek:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I read that yesterday and meant to post!

Had no idea he was a cop... perhaps Sir M can add something about this?

Regs Gerry is a Vancouver cop, as is Jill. He has been on about 3 years I think, and actually played very well this last summer for the North American Police Champ VPD mens side alongside Behemoth in central defence. He stripped right down to his skivvies (during the rescue, road trip rules apply to the tournament) cuz a big blonde gal from his squad did a similar rescue the year before and advised that the cargo pants filled up with water, hence the underwear for big Ger. Im sure he'll get some type of award for this...quite brave.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry was a great player for us (Jeremiah's) a bunch of years back in Div. 1. Smooth moves...

I didn't know he was a cop either, the last I heard he was working for Corrections.

Atta boy Gerry!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0