Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GLASGOW RANGERS FC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Geordie.......that's exciting news. They can form a massive rivalry with Stevenage. And hopefully Yeovil, who wear the Hoops. This is assuming their going to be voted down as a 'newco'..............The real question is now.....how many of their '531/2' titles are going to be stripped for cheating?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the comments section:

Well, 1st the kilt wearing, haggis munching morons wanted to be seperated from England and the rest of the UK, now they wana play their football here . . . . DO ONE! You aint welcome. Your football stinks

:)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed that Rangers are behind Hearts in the Championship:) how many teams go up? Not trying to take the piss at the Rangers fans because their team seems to be doing a good enough job of it. I just assumed they would be up next year and was wondering if that may be in jeopardy.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winning 1st gets automatic promotion and last place in the SPL gets relegated.

Then, I believe 3rd and 4th place in the 'Championship' :rolleyes: go into a playoff which in turn that winner plays 2nd place.
The winner of that playoff then plays another playoff against the 2nd to last place team in the SPL to decide who goes up or stays up.

I think there's a good chance the Gers will come in 2nd and we'll have to do it the hard way.
I can't see Hearts bottling it at this stage and see them automatically going back up.

Fcuking sad where we're at but damn, I have to tip my hat to the Jambos.
They have a solid new owner in Ann Budge and Craig Levein's role as Director of Football and his reputation as a player scout/developer is better than ever.
That, and a dynamic young new coach in Robbie Neilson rounds out the reasoning for Hearts' domination thus far.

Its not that we've necessarily had an awful year, but could be fcuk piles better of course, but Hearts have definitely been the big surprise and class of the league.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This doesn't look encouraging...

CGHi74FWkAAI1Ln.png:large

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money