Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golf 4 a Cure 2004

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a little note to remind everyone of the tournament this year...

If you are around, and have the time...come out and join us to support the fight against cancer.

The date is Friday June 18th, 2004 @ Golden Eagle Golf Course.

Check the web site out for information, or PM me for information regarding prize donations, sponsorships and registration.

Golf 4 a Cure

Bork :wa: :bronco: :knvb: ;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the tournament looks to have been a success again this year. The total raised looks to be about $10,000.00, which is not to bad for the 3rd year of a small single day event.

Thanks to everyone that supported and made prize donations or played in the event. A special thanks to The Falls Golf Club for their donation to the raffle. The first prize of 20 green fees was a big sale, and really helped raise alot of money for the BC Cancer Foundation.

Thanks again, and see you next year on the 3rd Friday in June.

:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Another thanks to JR FM, for the coverage on the radio, as well as KVOS channel 12/23 for the commercial that they made for us.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could have sworn I heard this event mentioned on TSN yesterday... didn't some guy in Edmonton set the World record for playing 851 holes in 24 hours or something?

Congrats on the success!

~Regs.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I could have sworn I heard this event mentioned on TSN yesterday... didn't some guy in Edmonton set the World record for playing 851 holes in 24 hours or something?
Thanks Regs, but that was a different tournament...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0