Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golf News

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furyk to Miss Masters, Probably U.S. Open

Jim Furyk will not be playing this year’s Masters and will likely be unable to defend his U.S. Open title in June. Furyk underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left wrist Monday in New York and is sidelined for “three to six months.” Furyk said he hopes to be able to return, at the latest, in time for the Ryder Cup, near the end of his recovery stage

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mikey Weir may not be such a good choice looking at his last two tourney scores. Fighting to make the cut in the (whatever it's called) right now. The only TV time he's looking to get is to put the green jacket on the winner.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
Furyk to Miss Masters, Probably U.S. Open

Jim Furyk will not be playing this year’s Masters and will likely be unable to defend his U.S. Open title in June. Furyk underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left wrist Monday in New York and is sidelined for “three to six months.” Furyk said he hopes to be able to return, at the latest, in time for the Ryder Cup, near the end of his recovery stage

Fcuk I'm a dumb shite, I didnt even read my own notes until today..
Must be the new baby and all....

WD Players: Duval, Furyk, & L.Roberts

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Mikey Weir may not be such a good choice looking at his last two tourney scores.

Weir missed the cut last year in the tourney right before the Masters, and then went on to win it all.
Great article in the Province this morning about Daly and his travelling circus. Would love to take him in my top 8, but he smokes Marlborough Lights, what kind of man smokes Lights.

Should be a great weekend of sports.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts