Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golf Tracks 2018

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played golden eagle (north) today for the maple ridge news tourney. Bit of a different format where it's best ball off the tee shot, then individual for the rest of the hole. Speeds up play a bit. Shot "79" with this format. Putting was very off and on. Feel like I should have ended with 74.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played golden eagle (north) today for the maple ridge news tourney. Bit of a different format where it's best ball off the tee shot, then individual for the rest of the hole. Speeds up play a bit. Shot "79" with this format. Putting was very off and on. Feel like I should have ended with 74.
Still one hell of a round. Nicely done.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade Ill chime in now...heading up on tour to Kalamalka lake next week staying at a place for 12 should be very cool...playing Eagle Point on way up, I really like this course but haven't played it in years, one of the guys with us is a real rodeo guy and he jumped a horse in an adjacent pasture in his golf kit and rode it on the east side of the 10th fairway up to the green and back bareback while carrying a Crown Royal and ice. Also playing Quail, Bear and Gallaghers Canyon in Kelowna; last time I played that one it didn't have any homes on it and one of the guys did the ULTIMATE walk of shame just before that round after servicing a young lady overnight for a couple hours at a place way down the east side of the lake south of Kelowna and receiving no reciprocation, that is a story in itself. Not as good as the story about the last soccer game Dude ever competed in where he committed several fouls mind you, but still a good story. We have been doing this tour for many years now and we have been to many places, mostly in BC or Washington. The last time we were up in the Vernon area about 15 years ago one of the guys got arrested for murder. That put a temporary chill on things.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
murder @Sir M ? Sounds like quite a trip. Usually we just murder courses, bottles, hotels, golf carts, doesn’t usually escalate to people though. But there’s still time.

Played Eagle Point last summer was a decent layout to play after a tough day on tobiano or Sun Rivers. Was kinda dry and not very lush when we played it though.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing Sudden Valley next weekend and the course is in great shape guys if you want to take an excursion down south for the day.

Its like $50US ($45 mid week and $55 weekends) and well worth the money.
Front nine is a flat open course close to the the lake while the back nine is more tight/woodsy/hilly and on the ridge of the west side of the valley.
So a tale of two halves which makes it fun.

Coach Kenno and the Silver Fox have played two proper registered tournaments down there this summer and done well.
I believe they bent over the Bear Cubs at Seymour preparing for one of the Tourneys. :D
The Silver Fox finally leaving Dickens Cider's house at 8AM the next morning.
Photo evidence texts of large Cuba Libres being consumed at 5AM...On a weekday...

The 19th hole at SVGC is a great little Mexican joint called El Agave 2, with fantastic Margs for after the round.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade...
19510266_10155419068264289_8032991090492701334_n.jpg

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude I used to have a 3 iron, but I jump started it off of the sidewalk in front of the old Peg clubhouse at 16 and Lonsdale one or two many times. Same with the old 2 back in the day.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey @Sir M Heard that Eagle Point got ravaged by Pine beetle apparently. Let me know if it’s lost a bit because of it. When I played it, it was the first time and I didn’t know any different. Just had a conversation with a guy last night about it.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
will do...it would be a shame if it did as the pine trees there were a highlight... especially for barkies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts