Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greatest Canuck of All Time

Who is the Greatest Canuck Ever ?

• Pavel Bure

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Trevor Linden

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Stan Smyl

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Thomas Gradin

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could continue listing alot of good players too Sensei, but I am talking about Great. I think there should only be three on the list. Bure, Linden and Smyl.

No way two average goalies make the list cause they have good play-off runs.

Why do you choose Orland Kurtenbach, I never seen him play but my old man said people will only remember him cause he was one of the first Captain's and thats all.

I could continue.
Apprentice

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad thing...

Is that I agree with you, there's only really been 4 or 5 great players in Canuck history, which in itself is pretty sad. A 30 year old franchise and there's dick-all to show for it.

I think you're putting the screws to King Richard, however. He certainly was not an average goalie, and he did much more for the franchise than "one good playoff run." I'd go search for some stats and other accolades, but this 'aint my thread and I can't be fcuked to do research on your behalf. Didn't those extra credit essays in Alberti's grade 6 class teach you anything about proper research to back up your claims? Oh wait, you graduated from Notre Dame, didn't ya. That throws everything out the window.

Reading is FUNdamental,
-Sensei.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Linden

Apprentice

Are we talking about performance on the ice or great community work.Lets be honest,to classify him as being one of the greatest of all time is not saying much for the Nucks organiztion.He's been a consistent 40 point man over his illustrious career,not bad for a guy thats making 4 mil a year:confused:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
King Richard

GP-377, Wins-126, Losses-172, Ties-62, SO-6:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From Canucks website
Brodeur was never before, nor after, as on top of his game as he was during the Spring of 1982.
thats good coming from the organization.

He had a good run in 82' thats about it. I wonder why your so much of a fan? Did you and all of the rest of your fudgepackers from St. Thomas More attend The King Richard Brodeur goaltending school on activity Day?

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bure was,is and will always be a wanker

Should they retire #10? FCUK NO
BTW I voted for #16 in your programs and #1 in your hearts Trevor Linden

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lindens wife

I vote for her as being the Greatest looking Canuck wife ever:D

Just goes to prove that you can be an average hockey player with tons of deniro in your pocket and meet more or less any of the lovely ladies in this fine city of ours.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame about Mrs. Linden shagging a local physiotherapist.

Guess it goes to show, you can be a below average hockey player making tonnes of wonga and still lose your wife.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ronning?

Surely, you jest, Sensei.

Darcy Rota was a fcuking donkey and he is a fcuking rubbish announcer too........

Pavel Bure was the most talented player ever to wear a Canucks jersey. When Mogilny felt like playing, he was as good as anyone, but obviously this was not consistent.

Stan Smyl was a plumber and Linden is/was a fcuking tart.

Thomas Gradin was a quality player though.

BTW, the toughest guy the Canucks ever had(sorry for going off topic a little) was Curt Fraser. He knocked at least 4 guys out with ONE punch in his career. He didn't fight much because guys knew how lethal his right hand was, much like Ballbaby's when he is home alone in front of the German Advent Calendar......

Captain

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple others

The best players the Canucks have had, but not while playing with the Canucks, are Messier, Neely and Mogilny. They all have put up huge numbers either before or after falling asleep in lotusland.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts