Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greece vs. France

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have at'er.

I'd like to see the Greeks win here. Ballbaby deserves it. He's such a nice fellow.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rob thanks for the well wishes on Greece. I hope my background can make us happy for once and beat a good team in a game that matters most. Hey welcome aboard the bandwagon I guess. If not for the "German" coach the Greeks wouldn't be there. Come on Greece you can do it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping for a well skilled, tight game, but do you think Greece can pull it off? :confused:

France will really have to choke on the bone...

+SChopingforatightgame

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's tight alright...

Is that Hollywood in the centre of the pitch? :rolleyes:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Greek's on their win over the French, but man they went down more time's than a 10 dollar whore on E. Hastings.........Imagine that, the French having trouble Defending something!!!! :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday fare

Cold bottle of Retsina (sp?) with a bit of pita and hummus (sp?) to start.
Followed by a nice chicken and lamb souvlaki (sp?) dipped in tzaziki (sp?) and spanokapita (sp?) and big fat black olives on the side.
Ouzo and baklava (sp?) ;) to end the meal.

I'm loving it,

RF

Au revoir 1 - Bagel Greece.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW! :D

Ballbaby, Congrats on your nations big voctory today. Will you be bring a round of Ouzo (sp?) to the boys at the fire hall tonight? :D

Yamas!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can sure tell, with all these food and booze posts, how very little guys know about Greek football other than Ballbaby is one and that he plays and it .And of course, that they take it (or gives, depending who you ask) up the hairy bum.

I bet you I can tell you which the French think it is...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
WOW! :D

Ballbaby, Congrats on your nations big voctory today. Will you be bring a round of Ouzo (sp?) to the boys at the fire hall tonight? :D

Yamas!

I will do that except I work with guys that are goombas when it comes to anything other than your typical Anglo-Saxon fare.

"Hey Ballbaby, can you make us your famous Greek dinner?" "Sure guys!" So I marinate the souvlaki. I baste the potatoes. I season the rice. I make home made Tzatziki (the kind HOS likes). I make the Greek Salad with real Kalamata olives and Feta cheese and extra virgin oil of course!. I prepare it all serve the meal and then I watch the show as Gerry, Rob, Ken, Mike, Ron, and myself, Spiro, (Ballbaby) start to dig in. Gerry starts pulling the olives out of the Greek salad. Mike starts to discard the Feta. Everyone looks at me wondering how the Tzatziki was really made. Rob takes a bottle of Heinz ketchup and starts squirting it all over the Greek potatoes. "Geez Spiro, these shish-ka-bobs are fantastic." "They're not shish-ka-bobs you retards, they're souvlakia!" "How do you make these potatoes?" "Who fcukin cares! You just put ketchup on them!"

If I bring Ouzo in, they'll call it Anisette or Sambuca, try to flame it up, and burn the firehall down.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doubled the chuckle quota, verging on busting a gut, thanks Ballbaby!

Too funny :D

I hate olives and feta too,

~Regs.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Walks I live in Coquitlam and not that ghetto Champlain. But the boys from the team are on the wagon. Care to join now that we knocked the French out?

I tell you my argument with the 3 Italians on our team at the year end dinner is looking good now. 2 more wins baby

Fcuk I was having difficulties watching the end. My heart almost stopped when Henry got free and almost popped one it.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
I will do that except I work with guys that are goombas when it comes to anything other than your typical Anglo-Saxon fare.

"Hey Ballbaby, can you make us your famous Greek dinner?" "Sure guys!" So I marinate the souvlaki. I baste the potatoes. I season the rice. I make home made Tzatziki (the kind HOS likes). I make the Greek Salad with real Kalamata olives and Feta cheese and extra virgin oil of course!. I prepare it all serve the meal and then I watch the show as Gerry, Rob, Ken, Mike, Ron, and myself, Spiro, (Ballbaby) start to dig in. Gerry starts pulling the olives out of the Greek salad. Mike starts to discard the Feta. Everyone looks at me wondering how the Tzatziki was really made. Rob takes a bottle of Heinz ketchup and starts squirting it all over the Greek potatoes. "Geez Spiro, these shish-ka-bobs are fantastic." "They're not shish-ka-bobs you retards, they're souvlakia!" "How do you make these potatoes?" "Who fcukin cares! You just put ketchup on them!"

If I bring Ouzo in, they'll call it Anisette or Sambuca, try to flame it up, and burn the firehall down.:rolleyes:

you are a funny bastard Ballsie :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0