Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahn released...

I don't know how well or how bad Ahn played in Serie-A. But, if he was cut because he scored the goal, then this is wrong.

I am very embarrased (and can't spell worth shite!) when hearing all this stuff about consiracies coming from Italians across the world. Of course, I am very leerly of news reporters and how they get on a topic and seem to find things that may or may not be true. Are the things being reported true? I don't know.

If Italian's spent as much energy on field as they do complaining, they would over-come such obsticles. Of course, all Italians are generalized because of the few that don't have the brains to think about the loss and come up with an intelligent comment. Then again, all nations have people like this, just some are louder (Italians, Croats...Etc.)and more noticed. BTW - This is why I only lurk the local Ital league thread.

Anyways, all the other crap aside, if Vieri scores or Tomasi scores, very little would be brought up.

Besides, this game in question, there has been some rather odd officiating. One call stands out, I believe it was the Bazil vs Denmark. The Denmark player out jumped the bazilian defender, for the goal, and was called for obstruction. Awful!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep posting

(and can't spell worth shite!) --- BTW - This is why I only lurk the local Ital league thread.
Biteme Don't worry about the spelling and grammar only anal arse holes such as Fastshow and Buckfast and to a lesser extent Keeper worry about the little errors.

If nobody posted then there would be nothing to lurk. Keep it up ;)

Grammatically challenged, KNVB

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vieri

If they want to kick anyone out of they country then they should send Vieri back to Australia where he grew up!!!

C'mon boys

I fully agree that all the whining is totally uncalled for and totally embarassing,but why call for Vieri's head.He may not be one of the most skillful forwards in the game today but lets not take away from him being one of the best finishers in the world.He did miss a glorious chance at the end of regulation but so did that Gatuso character(who they subbed in for Del Piero):confused: in OT.(why is no-one talking about that chance)

. Why dotn' u ask how much Vieri got paid for missing that sitter in front of the net

You guys almost sound as silly as those clowns on commercial did yesterday!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok granted Trapatoni is an idiot poor selections and horrible subs ok I agree they played bad football this world cup, they didnt desevre to go through to the second round, but if a FIFA referee forgot that he had already given a yellow to a player then something is wrong guys be honest if it happened to your teams then you guys would be pissed off.

Secondly Iam very ashamed to be an Italian with the guys they showed on TV even worse on Telelatino the chooches in Toronto were worse, glad to be in the bahamas now.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Italians

Yes, even I will admit Van. I-ties have been awsome after the loss, I really haven't heard any excuses. BUT those I-ties in Toronto whole different story. It must be because they are Torontonians, and wanna be Americans. God, take a lesson from the Vancouver chapter.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but if a FIFA referee forgot that he had already given a yellow
What difference would it make? A cautionable offense is a cautionable offense whether or not he already had a card. :eek:

Are you suggesting that a ref sould treat a player differently if he's already had one card?:rolleyes:

It takes balls for a ref to make that call (rightly or wrongly) at that time in the game. Look at the penalty call in the Spain-Ireland game. Gutsy call, but the right one.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav??

Did u not hear the Vancouver I-ties on BCTV last nite??? Embarassing to all Italians! Looked/talked like idiots.

wah wah wah.

it's over. Italy out, that's it.

1/4 final time without a Group G Team. :(

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB, no I didn't hear or see any of it. I can guess which wops they were though (probably the Alpha wops I went to school with). But from a TTP point of view, the TTP I-ties are completely different, cooler!!!

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TORONTO AND MONTREAL WOPS ARE THE WORST

Not trying to cry a river, just recieved the email and wanted to post it.

Blatter critical of tournament officiating
(Jun 20) tsn.ca - FIFA president Sepp Blatter has criticized the officiating at this year's World Cup soccer tournament.

However, members of the FIFA referees' committee have contradicted Blatter's view, saying the officials have done a "very good job" up to this point.

Blatter is quoted in the Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport as saying the refereeing has been the "only negative aspect" of the tournament. He singled out the linesman, calling their work disastrous for disallowing goals on what appear to be hairline offside decisions.

Blatter also sided with Italian officials, who blamed Eucadorean referee Byron Moreno in part for their loss to Korea in the quarterfinals.

"Totti's sending off against Korea was neither a penalty nor a dive," Blatter tells the newspaper. "A referee with a feeling (for the game) would not have shown him the card, bearing in mind the same player had already been booked."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0