Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has Coach lost His Mojo?

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question at hand has Coach lost his Mojo:confused: It has been a boring year on TTP , the great postings of Coach at 2:48 am are a thing of the past. Is Coach afraid of Jack The Lad? Is he afraid of being called Jtl's Bitch as the young guns blow by him? Has the Prize Fighter lost his nerves:confused: I can understand him moving to the slower Vmsl, but i can't understand Picasso not painting a painting of trash talking:( Hos give him a bottle of Crown and give him his laptop back, Rf give him his stool back. Let this man stand tall, don't let him be put into exile like another great leader Napoleon. Some men have a destiny, some are born stupid (Phatanslow). Yet Coach was born to trash talk, have a huge ego, cut people down and make them feel like they are worthless. ;) Accept your Destiny Coach, the people on TTP are waiting. I am tired and bored of reading posts this year. Even Fatabulous seems witty:D

$$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa:eek:.....stop right there MM....Fanfactualess witty???:confused: What in gods name have you been drinking???? But you are right...I do miss reading Coaches late night ramblings,but I do now know why....the after game bbq's are hard to leave from...sober that is:bronco:

Cheers!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa:eek:.....stop right there MM....Fanfactualess witty???:confused: What in gods name have you been drinking???? But you are right...I do miss reading Coaches late night ramblings,but I do now know why....the after game bbq's are hard to leave from...sober that is:bronco:

Cheers!

Sorry Scottyshell i meant witty as in what a stupid Mother Fcuker kind of way. Let me be clearer my actual opinion and even your brother will agree, is Fatabulous is the offspring from some Broke Back Mountain Conception. :D But this thread is about Coach, so back to the task at hand:)

$$$MAN

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, Moneyman.

Yes the good old days where the bottle of Wild Turkey was sitting beside the computer and ready to go.

To be honest with you Money M we have not had alot to Strut About so far.:rolleyes:

This has been a transition year and not playing alot of Friday Night Games has not helped the cause.

That being said....It is a new year.

We are starting to find our stride and i feel a few late night posts are in store....Killer is now back doing the Beer Cooler so last Tuesdays 2 am departure from the changerooms deserved a light night post.

God i hope we draw Po Co if we can get ourselves to the dance again this year. Yes Jack The Lad....I will put a Coller of Beer on the line right now.

You guys have had a good start JTL...But talk to me when you win something.

No disrespect JTL..You guys are good...Let's just see how good! ;)

Again Moneyman...Thanks for the wakeup call. Cup time is approaching and the late night posts are a given.

All the best.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens has to give Coach back the velvet blazer he mysteriously appropriated last year.

That could be the TSN turning point.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, Moneyman.

Yes the good old days where the bottle of Wild Turkey was sitting beside the computer and ready to go.

To be honest with you Money M we have not had alot to Strut About so far.:rolleyes:

This has been a transition year and not playing alot of Friday Night Games has not helped the cause.

That being said....It is a new year.

We are starting to find our stride and i feel a few late night posts are in store....Killer is now back doing the Beer Cooler so last Tuesdays 2 am departure from the changerooms deserved a light night post.

God i hope we draw Po Co if we can get ourselves to the dance again this year. Yes Jack The Lad....I will put a Coller of Beer on the line right now.

Again Moneyman...Thanks for the wakeup call. Cup time is approaching and the late night posts are a given.

All the best.

Life is getting back to normal, now that has Coach been woken up:confused: Only time will tell if Coach is really back:cool: Drink up and make us all proud:D JTL is a good player, but Coach has legendary status on TTP.

$$$MAN

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

All the best.

I would have thought you would have had a better season merging two good sides together but maybe the chemistry wasn't there from the start.

Coach we don't claim to be great - and you're right we haven't won a thing in Master's. We need to win our last two games to win the league and there are 4 or 5 teams that could win the FVSL cup. When it comes to provincials I think any valley team is a long shot.

JTL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great topic changer!

Let me try...

Fastshow - are you still working with one of the Kurtenbloggers at L&M? ...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman i think you should win the prize here at TTp!

This is the worst thread in TTP history. :)

Scottyshell and Moneyman; Why don t you two jack-ass's headover to Coach's house with a case of beer and amuse yourselves

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman i think you should win the prize here at TTp!

This is the worst thread in TTP history. :)

Scottyshell and Moneyman; Why don t you two jack-ass's headover to Coach's house with a case of beer and amuse yourselves

Well Fantabulous it's not that i don't think that you aren't funny, it's just if you compare yourself to other people on here your not:eek:

Taxman said to me that you are comparable to Newman on Senfield. I said George, but either way he said that you are just a supporting character not the lead. :rolleyes: Well keep posting Fantabulous there might be a Deuce Bigalo does VMSL sequel and you could play the lead maybe:D

$$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat-ab-less......I do have agree with Moneyman:D. Besides....I think between the three of us we'd need more than a case beer.:)

Cheers!

I prefer my avtar picture to coach and MM.....Flabyou,your avtar a self portrait?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0