Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

heard van u tryed to get a spot for fvsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think van u would be good for fvsl premier div. They would be way more competive and they have a good squad. they should of got the spot.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Van U

Originally posted by PainKiller
Van Who?

Van united, buddie whose sufc? lol cant belive they premier haha. There no premier team. van united can beat them anyday

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Van U

Originally posted by star pimp
Van united, buddie whose sufc? lol cant belive they premier haha. There no premier team. van united can beat them anyday

Why u posting about FVSL shite, isn't there a thread for Richmond Premier ??? :rolleyes: As for van u getting the spot, well your application was looked at by the league and they gave it right back to the cabbie who gave it to them. :D So shut up !!

Big T:cool:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc who

i dont play for van u, but all i no is there better than sufc and thats the truth. How many tournys did u guys win in the summer. ANd how many did united win. Yeah u payed fvsl thats all. wooooooooooooo

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
$

Who payed who is none of my business and I quite frankly don't care... but makes me laugh is this.. If Van is the "established" club don't you think they would have been able to out-bid SUFC in the first place....

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
starpimp,

First of all, I believe the FVSL execs were considering the best applicant. If they are going to promote a team to the premier div. it would be a team from within the FVSL and not the Richmond league. Every team that is playing in the premier div. have been playing in the FVSL for some time now.

Van U. is a great team with a lot of talent in the summer and if they are still the same team with the same guys in the winter than why not enter into the FVSL or VMSL just like every other team and earn a promotion. If Van U. had entered into the league a few years back who knows where they would be now.

Maybe we didn't deserve the promotion to premier, but for surely don't think that Van U. deserved that position any more than we did. What Van U. has accomplished in the summer is great but to the FVSL league it doesn't mean shite.

We have a great club system going right now and I think our club will be around for many years to come.

As for paying the FVSL, I guess nobody will ever know???:rolleyes::D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close this thread ??

I think most of these posts are happening in the brown soccer thread as well. Maybe the moderators can close this thread for us, so we can make fools out of ourselves in the Brown soccer thread only:D .......what say you regs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0