Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hodgson to be named England Boss

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They don't have Beckham, that I know!

And it does have Craig Bellamy, Ryan Giggs, and Micah Richards as the over age players. Giggs and Richards i agree with but i would of picked Beckham outta respect, plus he's better than Bellamy.

Swansea have the most players being represented, and a few other notable names like Aaron Ramsey, Daniel Sturridge.

No Bale though, injury i heard but who knows.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giggs and Beckham would've been classy. Not sure I agree with Bellamy getting in ahead of others as an overager... Scotland and NI are shocking if not one guy can make it into the side... :(

I know the NI and Scottish FA's were essentially telling Pearce not to pick anyone, that being said they couldn't stop him from selecting guys and the FA's couldn't block players from going.

That dumbass CTV commercial showing Glasgow's Green n White and Blue and Red celebrating together during the olympics looks a tad silly now doesn't it? :rolleyes:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fletcher would have been the perfect Scot as he's already at war with the Scottish FA. Would have just been another opportunity for him to stick it to them :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fletcher would have been the perfect Scot as he's already at war with the Scottish FA. Would have just been another opportunity for him to stick it to them :)

I'm sure he would've been one of the first players picked but he's been fighting ulcerative colitis the past few years. Still not sure what his status will be for the Premiership this season .....

I think Bellamy over anyone is a complete shambles ..... fcuking guy is a nutter and for him to represent anything, anywhere is a poor decision by Pearce.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure he would've been one of the first players picked but he's been fighting ulcerative colitis the past few years. Still not sure what his status will be for the Premiership this season .....

I meant Steven Fletcher.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts