Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holland's Euro 2004 Good Luck Thread

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're playing zzzzzzGermans, they don't give a stuff about any edicts from a poxy suburb of Rome and wear glorious orange to show it........ how can you not like the Dutch? Wonderful.

Even if they do have Clarence cnuting Seedorf.

Tomorrow's the big day, Deutschland v. Holland in a repeat of their classic encounters of the mid 1940's.

How nice would it be to see Herr Vöeller crying into his wonderful barnet? Rather fcuking nice indeed.

Met vriendlike groote, Nederlands........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spite is an evel thing....

We've all seen the tremendous results from your "good luck" threads. I'd like to see this particular one closed, buried in a 10 foot hole and covered with cement! Please use a non union crew of course to ensure 1) it's done in time and 2) they won't be digging it back up in 3 days because someone left his best leaning stick in the hole.

Thanks.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we can throw Fasty in there too, I'll get four of the best BBY Sidewalks guys on it ASAP.

Let me know.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do women the world over prefer Englishmen?

Why, the answer's simple (and rather predictable as well). It's because Englishmen stay on top for 90 minutes before coming second.

I must have got the Canadian gene in that respect.

The good luck thread will work for the Dutch, you know, mark my words. Out of ten if you like. They have far more reasons to beat zzzzGermans, not least of which is The Scorpions. Fcuking awful band that lot. Made the poor Dutch hide in cupboards and eat tulips for five years. Like the French but with less garlic, innit.

The reason Holland will win tomorrow is because Rudi Voeller is a twat. And no one likes Germans. Met any of the fcukers? They don't even like themselves, just David Hasselhoff.

Luftwaffe.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts