Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002 Final

Who will win the 2002 Imperial Cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Westside

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all fcuk off......... To coach K all class.

Mad and drunk as hell, KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lombardi.......

KNVB,

Maybe some Vince Lombardi quotes will help get over the loss...

"Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing-the result."

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."

"Winning is not a sometime thing: it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

"In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Then again, maybe they won't .......

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two bits....

Purely from a spectators point of view…the game today was a classic play-off game. Tentative play with very little excitement! Bottom line, an Imperial Cup Final!

Kudos to West Side for finishing their “Quality Chances…or Chance”. Some one buy the Surry D and Drew a beer for the two goals!

KNVB…you may want to have a word with Drew after bottling the third goal. Nail in the coffin…Otherwise, Slurry had the majority of the play and better scoring chances.

~Notty
:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok now that I've sobered up a "bit" I can honestly say we made two mistakes and it cost us. Westside has played in the big games before and it really showed.

We had a large run of the play but, squandered the few chances the Westside D gave us. Besty had to be the man of the match. He was very solid back there. I don't recall him kicking the ball off the park once.

Remember it's not whether you win or lose it's all about getting your picture in the Province........ :D

Jim Kelly

Captainyoumaynowcorrectmymistakes:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Westside

Well done on the Victory... Put 3 goals in the net and played solid defensively... It's just too bad you lot had to leave your changing room in such a mess... I don't think it is too much to ask to clean up your garbage and empties... That is the reason why certain parks won't allow pints at all... OK I'm finished whinging now...

Guinnessdidn'tlikethetasteofthepintslastnight:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, we just lost the Imperial cup and your moaning about how Westside left Peg's change room? :rolleyes:

Your right the pints were bitter last night..... all 347 of them. ;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

You shouldn't complain about the Westside changeroom. You must have had a lot of excess energy after the game, seeing as how you probably didn't play, it was an excellent opportunity for you to get some work in with the broom.!!:D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daverik Sedin

I was flipping through the Province this morning while eating my Golden Grahams, when I noticed that for some reason one of the Sedin twins had quit hockey and picked up soccer instead. Upon closer inspection I realized it was actually KNVB, with that pasty-ghostlike skin so familiar to most swedish lovechilds :D

Anyhow, I didn't get to watch to match, but I hear it was boring......very much like the Pak cup final. KNVB, too bad you guys didn't win, I was looking forward to kicking the cup around on the Roxy dancefloor :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Nice piss take fatty!!!:rolleyes: I suppose you were busy sweeping too, trying to gain more off the field experience now that the truth about your shite sweeping abilities on the park have been noticed!!!:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0