Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indoor Soccer Team Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iandmcintyre

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for an Indoor Soccer Team to play with at SportstownBC (Richmond BC) starting the week of January 11 2004. I am available any Monday to Friday evening, except Wednesdays.

I tried entering my own team into the Tuesday or Friday night league, but I couldn't draw enough interest from my Winter or Summer soccer friends/contacts. Too many of the guys I know have bad knees, bad ankles, no money, or no time.

I am an average-above average player with good speed and I am in-shape. I can play any position except goalkeeper.

I have played outdoor and indoor soccer in Richond BC for the past 3 years. I am currently playing for a team in the Richmond Senior Soccer League (http://www.richmondseniorsoccer.com/) called the Rangers (Diiv 2).

Over the past 3 summers, I have played on two different teams in the Richmond Airport League. 2003: Richmond Rangers (co-managed) 2001 & 2002: Killarney Spurs

I have also played on 2 different indoor soccer teams at SportstownBC: "Sportstown United" & "Jake & the Fatmen". Unfortunately, neither of these teams are playing indoor soccer anymore.

Thank you.

Ian McIntyre
email: idmcintyre@shaw.ca
cell: 604-315-8138

I

iandmcintyre

Thanks to my original post on this site, I found a indoor Soccer team to play for at SportstownBC. I played my 1st game with them tonight, which we lost 10-2.

Unfortunately, more paying players are needed. I believe they're wanting 4-6 players (2-3 must be women as Co-Ed league). It costs $100/per player (to be paid to the team manager) and game nights are either Sunday or Monday.

If you're interested, please send me an email to the idmcintyre@shaw.ca and I'll put you in contact with the team's manager.

Ian

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
iandmcintyre said:
If you're interested, please send me an email to the idmcintyre@shaw.ca and I'll put you in contact with the team's manager.

Play indoor at Sportstoon, no way, that is the Iron League, lots of fights, and I heard the chicks are tough.
Plus I don't know if I could get my release from the Dragons, once a Dragon, allways a Dragon, Roooooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr.

hos

I would have to start working out and running on the treadmill to play there.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to my original post on this site, I found a indoor Soccer team to play for at SportstownBC. I played my 1st game with them tonight
It's the feel good story of the year.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
***ROAD RAGE CAUTION *** MAD DRIVER ALERT***

Players planning to join this guy's team be on the alert if he asks you to ride with him to the game.

The Burnaby RCMP have just issued an all points bulletin as follows:

Citizens are warned to be on the lookout for a soccer playing road rager who changes lanes suddenly trying to cause collisions with approaching vehicles being driven by middle aged Chinese drivers who may not be able to defend themselves.

If a collision does not occur the soccer playing suspect proceeds to chase the near victim through parking lots at high rates of speed thereby endangering the lives of many innocent citizens and shoppers. Be extra cautious as the female accomplice has a quick trigger finger. No sign of a weapon was present but highly regarded road rage experts (the Manager) contend that this behaviour may be motivated by feelings of inadequacy likely triggered by his inability to find a team to join without paying huge fees.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It's the feel good story of the year.

yes TR....story of the year, right next to starpimp in the TTP closet perhaps?

quite fabulous insight reccos...to think that not having a team to play with can be a detriment to society is rather alarming...don't you think? what implications could this have for our insurance rates?

manager

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
feel good story hay

that anit the feel good story. iandmcintyre u are hurt making a form jus for ur needs. Do u think we the people care if u dont have a team. U think we feel sorrie hell no. U guys lost 10 to 2 jus shows u suck.

I

iandmcintyre

This forum isn't "punjab radio", Star Pimp. Most people speak normal English here.

And by the way, I have a team.

Ian M

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr big time

my time vs ur team any day. WIll lay they smack down on ur team. Ill brign my boys out and will show u ian. During the game ill show ur ****y a$$ how to play and i will give u a good tackle (ull never play soccer again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0