Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [April 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question?

Where is KNVB's title of shame from last month and pink triangle? I want value for my vote.

I second Dude-where's-my-car. He's due. (dude?) Also, the server can't take the length of his posts.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob has already nominated HOS and wants that nomination to stand, however, the two wanks who call themselves the TTP nWo deserve the nod also.

Who are these guys kidding? Together they barely break 8.5 ft, and weigh maybe 220 yet they talk like they are the second coming of Andre the Giant, and King Kong Bundy(could you imagine those two in the ring with the prima donna whiners in the wwf today?)The Four Horsemen(we could make it five Jimmy):eek:will run you two out of here. How could you follow the Apprentice Jimmy? What is he, 12? In the Horsemen you would be an equal. You'd be one of us. If The Apprentice was so smart, and so cool, you'd think he'd know that KNVB won last months poll so he can't be nominated this month, fcuk it says it right at the start of this thread, yet he still nominates him. That alone should get TA nominated. So Regs, TheRob nominates The Apprentice, not Jimmy, there is still hope for him. The Apprentice is the man. Or at least he thinks he is. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Apprentice must go down...

check out my photo in the Ital Thread...

think you'll like it.

Tell Roberts to go fcuk himself too....

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Who are these guys kidding? Together they barely break 8.5 ft, and weigh maybe 220 yet they talk like they are the second coming of Andre the Giant, and King Kong Bundy(could you imagine those two in the ring with the prima donna whiners in the wwf today?)The Four Horsemen(we could make it five Jimmy)will run you two out of here. How could you follow the Apprentice Jimmy? What is he, 12? In the Horsemen you would be an equal. You'd be one of us.

You carve me but near the end of your quote you still want me in your little wussy group"The Four UNICORNS".I know I'm a valuable commodity. Oh how gullible you must be to think that its just us 2 in the group,one of your UNICORNS may already be part of the NWO :eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like you Jimmy. That is why I'm going to kill you last.

Tough love Jimmy. Tough love.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therob who are you kidding? I have seen you and the only part you could play is one of those Hobbits in Lord of the Rings. Who the fcuk is in the Four Unicorns? KNVB: with his two left feet, Clay Henry Appetite, and Casper like skin is hardly any match for the Wolfpack. Guinness would be lucky to be as tall as theRob standing on a stool, and who is this YODA character? OOOOhhh he has a nice Avatar

Jimmy H. you will always be treated as an equal and you will always be respected within the ranks fo the TTP nWo.

4-LIFE

P.S. theRob take Zaurrini, he's a TRAITOR anyways:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
falling nWo

Your going down!!! Apprentice you're a donkey, I won't bite and make a comment back on your little fag jokes about "The Four Horsemen"... together we will destroy the nWo for good!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Hey Guinny:

If you're not going to comment on the "little fag jokes" by someone, then why did you mention it in the first place?

Not very frigging bright, but then again....

:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totals

As I count them........

1. [/list=1]
    1. The Apprentice 4
    2. Bronco 2
    3. East end ASS 2
    4. Dude-can't hold his beers 2
    5. Notty 1
    6. Regs 2
    7. Jimmy Holiday 2
      [/list=1]

I would like at this time to nominate Screw You Captain. For his shoddy dart play and his consistent voting for me have my more than a little upset at the D.C.S's # 67 ranked player in a 15 player Circuit. :eek:

Yankee

Jan 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I almost forgot.

Sexual Chocolate.

For the posts that nobody can understand.:D

Hope it's not too late.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is too late but doesn't matter since only nominations that have been at least seconded are included.

The poll will be up shortly.

~TBwhothanksKNVBforthehardwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts