Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Steve Nash this years League MVP?

Is Steve Nash this season's NBA League MVP?

• No, there are others that are better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Steve Nash is too white, to(o) well-spoken, passed grade 12 and doesnt have a rap album, or paternity suit coming forward in the next year.

Sounds just like you TA. Well, that part about being white does.

B

Blahzay

I think Stoudemire is more valuable to the Suns than Nash, thankfully he hasn't missed a game. Amare is their only PF/C worthy of any minutes, without him the Suns would get destroyed in the paint, keep in mind Marion is playing PF this year at 6'7/215. This is why Nash won't get the MVP cause of his teamates, who does Lebron have to back himself up, Ilgauskas?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm...I couldn't find the jersey sales figures anywhere (including from the guy who runs Sonics.com) - but I'm guessing it's Rashard Lewis. At least that's the second most popular one I see at games and such, excluding those people still rocking Gary Payton jerseys (and there are a bunch of them).

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
I think Stoudemire is more valuable to the Suns than Nash, thankfully he hasn't missed a game. Amare is their only PF/C worthy of any minutes, without him the Suns would get destroyed in the paint, keep in mind Marion is playing PF this year at 6'7/215. This is why Nash won't get the MVP cause of his teamates, who does Lebron have to back himself up, Ilgauskas?

Amare can't seem to win unless Nash is dishing him the ball everygame. "dishing" thats the right basketball word right. Or is it slama jama basketball in the NBA is fukcin gay. march madness only thing I can handle, the rest of my knowledge comes from sports center highlights. basketball is just like baseball I rather watch paint dry. you know a sport is pathetic when they need to play music in the background to keep the fans interested probably the players too

B

Blahzay

Fcuk that noise jive, I know you fell in love with Big Country Reeves and the Grizzlies when they were in town. Bring the 7'0/340lbs #50 from Gans, Oklahoma out of retirement and drop him beside Stoudemire and the Suns win the championship hands down.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
Hmmmm...I couldn't find the jersey sales figures anywhere (including from the guy who runs Sonics.com) - but I'm guessing it's Rashard Lewis. At least that's the second most popular one I see at games and such, excluding those people still rocking Gary Payton jerseys (and there are a bunch of them).

Funny enough it's local boy (local as in Blaine, Washington) Luke Ridnour

Who says white boys aren't popular?

:)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Nash is def. a front runner, but lets be honest. Most of the votes come from the East.......unless your name is Kobe you have little chance of gaining any recognition out west. Sad that is how it goes, but a white Canadian would be a first! :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nash should get the nod, but as Stepchiold and TA both mentioned, he's white and plays on the westcoast for a different team than the Lakers...

Ps. He's got cute hair

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0