Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Chunged Out

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you guys here that Chief Wahoo McDaniel has passed away.

Apprentice...keep your eyelids open..oh I can't wait to catch you coming across with a flying elbow in Playboy Buddy Rose fashion.

In all honesty, has something happened to Mean Gene?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No off topic Posts...ya right

This thread is dedicated to the person you want to Chung the most. Only post who you want to chung and why...any other nonsense and I'll send Sensei After you.

I can already see Fil's fingers ready to type....

there will be a poll before the season starts....and also a chunger of the week thread..ENJOY!

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
La Chungette

Oh, who doesn't want to CHUNG the Commish...I was ready to CHUNG him at the AU BAR (french version of the A BAR) but had to restrain myself in front of his mom who was chaperoning his crew on their annual night into civilization.

Oh fcuk, can't wait to throw him an elbow as well.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrinnnnnnni

Ever since Fil tackled me at the knees in the Metro, I've waited for the I-tie to start.

I want to Chung him the most.

I don't care that he is on my team.:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WhataboutBob

I remember that...

After hitting you just below your skirt, I was awaiting the whistle...it never went!:eek:

I believe I then took it down the field on a two man breakaway, and we scored.
:D
No one was more shocked about the none call than myself...

The Apprentice is on the TOP of my list.

:mad: :mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pippo, I thought I would atleast be dropped to the number two or three spot behing Commish and WAB after the great Greek League performance but so be it..........

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 things

Yes, you did perform against Calabs, and were the man of the match....until your free kick was more like a pass back and then took yourself out...otherwise I would have had you take the peno.:eek:

Apprentice, I have said it before and I'll say it again...two things I don't do well...
Forgive and Forget.

Your runs are reminiscent of Lalalalalalfontaine.....and you will get caught in the trolley tracks.

keep your head UP!:cool:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make sure that you get a good head start because once I get by you the only thing you will be chunging is the grass....

......and thats not a bad thing its a good thing
;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veneto vs Abruzzo

Abruzzo won 2-0 on the Chunger tables...

Veneto lost two players during the match to injuries.
Matt had his lip ripped apart with the Peoples Elbow, and Roy fell and landed hard on his tail-bone...

The game, albeit an exhibition game was won by Abruzzo 2-1.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You call those chungers? The originator of la chunger would be rolling in his grave (assuming he is dead).

Was it you who caught Matt with the elbow? I thought it was that annoying little cnut #11. That poof looked like he was taking off from a 10-meter springboard at times. They must not have a lot of fieldturf where he comes from, because he spent half the match rolling around and moaning on it. Maybe he likes those synthetic rubber dirt pellets. I don't know.

Anyways, Matt was split up pretty good there. At first glance I thought someone had busted his beak, in which case I probably would have gone crazy because we really can't afford to lose imports during meaningless exhibition games. Roy's tailbone injury might hamper him from throwing his celebrated hip-checks this season. Only time will tell.

I thought Abrutz looked pretty good. Cris made some great saves. You guys looked at your best when Frank, Levvy, yourself, Tempesta and Batista were on the pitch at the same time. Although whoever pulled the meg to set up the second goal had a nice game as well.

Abruzzo could be a dangerous team for the upcoming season. Very solid from front to back. Lots of youth, and a fair amount of fitness and team speed. I'm predicting a top four finish.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yeah

I forgot about the Chunger I gave Sensei Hanson during our free kick....

0*0

And Yes, it was #11 that gave the Peoples Elbow

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

CHUNGER YOU LESBO, how is your gilfriend k.d lang? does she have a nice booooooooooosssssssssskkkkkk! offensive material removed by TTP Administration. you should retire. or maybe go play with da mario in the shower and wash his bright green bbbbbbboooooosssskkkk!!!!! hopefullly da mario wakes up and sits your ass wher it belongs, i watched you play on sun and your horrible, you belong on the field with the appraiser and gino "can't sell a used tampon" moron!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0