Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italia Vincherro!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately they do not have the "power" to beat the best defense in the world. Croatia 2, I-ties 1 (and it's a lucky one).

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Croatia !!!!!!! aaaaaaaa!!
give me a breakaaaa!!! you croats are good only to clean clogged shiters, you should be ashamed of yourself!! i mean you might beat china, only because are players can't see that far.
in china we have a saying "goucia, suckseya, croata noggoodaa for nothiingaa o.k plumbersaaaa!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Wops or anybody else don't stand a chance against the best offence, midfield, defence, GK, in the world, HRVATSKA!!!

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Hey SLAVO !! Why don't you go wash your armpits!! You guys could'nt beat my countries team. I told you already slaves, croats, potugals etc.. you guys are good for putting in drain tile, toilets, sumps, and other shitty stuff. Italia has been good for centuries, they are always there, they have heart that is all you need.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
REASONS FOR BEING ITALIAN

- In-depth knowledge of bizarre pasta shapes.

- Not embarrassed to wear fur.

- No need to worry about tax returns.

- Glorious military history... well, till about 400 a.d.

- Can wear sunglasses inside.

- Political stability.

- Flexible working hours. (what working hours? All the fcuking lazy wops are on UI)

- Can spend hours braiding girlfriend's armpit hair.

- Country run by Sicilian murderers.

THANK GOD I AM NOT ITALIAN!!!

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Reasons for being a slav

excellent at cleaning waste pipes!

good at killing fellow man.

very good at attracting males cause of there lovely odor

extreme at cheating at everything you do.

beautiful war riddled country with no poor people what so ever!

landmarks and food a plenty

great at makeing high powered sports cars

beautiful hairy women

ETC........................................... could I stop, oh man sorry no i can't!!!

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
u wish!

over the top

Sid and Italians
Hey Sid whoever you are,

Fcucking hilarious, Wops always think they are the best. I will give them credit though, they always do well in the world cup.
i am a Croat and would not bet against Italy this time around because if Totti is on, he can push Italy a long way.

tidbits: winning the world cup in 1934 and 1938 in Italy (in 34) very biased reffing, Mousollini the pres (Italy loses and your dead)
not much to brag about. I respect Italian soccer, after all they are a great soccer nation whether we like it or not but 1. winning a world cup just before and after the 2nd world war without Uruguay, Russia... (huge teams at the time) means nothing 2.if you guys respected other nations and gave credit instead of always claiming to know it all because you are Italian you would the receive more respect. Just like Sacchi said "a full country of Italians and every one of them thinks he's a coach". Typical, especially when I read some of the comments left here by some!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0