Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2010

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
After an exciting 2009, the Italian League is back for 2010.

New for 2010:

1. 6 teams, up from 5. The new team was confirmed tonight. After an exacting selection process, we welcome Lazio, organized by TTP's finest, Zaurrini. :D
  2. Games headquartered at Clinton Park. Great atmosphere last year. One game each week on Thursday night, triple header on Sundays. Games at 12:00, 2:00, and 4:00.
  3. Semi finals at Beaconsfield on Italian Day so 2 games on Italian Day with the final one week later.
  4. Each team is guaranteed 8 games.
  5. The season starts May 2, 2010. Hope to see you there!
Regs, come out and introduce yourself. :D

Any questions can be sent to me by PM, posted here, or sent to italianleague@telus.net

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clinton Park might still be out of commission by then. Posts are down and there is a fence up on part of the pitch at the west end (looks like new grass).

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clinton Park might still be out of commission by then. Posts are down and there is a fence up on part of the pitch at the west end (looks like new grass).

We have the park booked so we anticipate starting on time as planned, unless the City tells us differently.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This should be another good summer for this league. Hope it sticks and turns into a good even for all to go to...and get drunk :D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, There is a rumour floating around that Mr. Coppertone is back in the league this year. I heard he signed with newly formed Lazio. Could one of the greatest posters of all time be returning to ttp. Lets hope......

Also I heard Gino Muoio is free agent and has been running to and from each one of his mls listings so he can be fit for the upcoming tournament.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0