Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

La Rocca- Great Food, Great Service, Good People!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wife and I went to LaRocca tonight and as usual the food and service was great!!!

I think that was the first time in a long time I have seen my wife actually enjoy every last morsel of linguine rather than eat half and wish she ordered something else.

This is definitely a restaurant we'll get to more often.

One thing though. Walks and his group were seen eating (probably) for FREE as Lion et al are apparently going to ensure that future games Walks refs go the right way. I assume, of course that Walks would be reffing the FVSL teams in say maybe the provincials.

Anyways, this is a good place as usual and more TTPers ought to try it out if they aren't already frequent customers there.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
My wife and I went to LaRocca tonight and as usual the food and service was great!!!

I think that was the first time in a long time I have seen my wife actually enjoy every last morsel of linguine rather than eat half and wish she ordered something else.

One thing though. Walks and his group were seen eating (probably) for FREE as Lion et al are apparently going to ensure that future games Walks refs go the right way. I assume, of course that Walks would be reffing the FVSL teams in say maybe the provincials.

Anyways, this is a good place as usual and more TTPers ought to try it out if they aren't already frequent customers there.
reccos !If I ever had the time to feed & serve you I would slip some rat poison into your dish! :eek:

sid

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid: Merry Christmas/happy new year to you too.

You oughta try eating there sometime. They are out of rat food.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
happy new years too you reccos & I am sure lion rips up some great dishes ;)

sidthepaddy

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:

No such luck Reccos as Lion did sort me out with a free Heineken when I got there but some gal was looking after us after that (in between her regular chats on the phone :rolleyes: :D ).

All of us really enjoyed the meal and will definitely go back again ........ I had the Linguine di Vongole (sp ?) in a tomato sauce and it was excellent.

Thanks for coming over and introducing yourself Reccos ;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Heineken was from Guiness. He called me ahead of time and told me that a big wig was coming in and to send him a beer from him. Something about calls going his way next time.
I gave you the girl cause I thought you would appreciate her friendly service rather then mine. Also,She is much prettier then me.
I am glad you enjoyed the Linguine alla Vongole. It is easily in my top 5. Next time try the Fussilli Matti or the P.P.P.
Some classics!
Thanks again and see you soon.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos
Thanks for the compliments. But I have to ask,...
what is up with the "Great Food, Great Service, GOOD People"
Why can't we be Great too.
you don't think we are great?

thanks though, i think you are good people too!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Reccos
Thanks for the compliments. But I have to ask,...
what is up with the "Great Food, Great Service, GOOD People"
Why can't we be Great too.
you don't think we are great?

thanks though, i think you are good people too!
Your obviously a good(great) restaurant if you can please reccos & his boy friend.thats too funny,2 gay guys call each other husband & wife :eek: :D

Is Reccos a bender? :eek: :D

sidtheshitedisturber

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Walks

Originally posted by Lion
The Heineken was from Guiness.He called me ahead of time and told me that a big wig was coming in and to send him a beer from him. Something about calls going his way next time.
You were supposed to drop an E tab in it wanker!!! ;)

La Rocca has great food (too bad the chef's a wop) :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:

Christ, now I am gutted :D

Don't worry, I'm expecting a La Rocca gift certificate in the mail soon ;) (Hi Regs !!) ...... I'll be back for that 'Special Heineken' :D

Cheers ....

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:

La Rocca has great food (too bad the chef's a wop) :rolleyes:

Where was mine you twat. Thanks for showing your face at Bimini's as well.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:

Hey Reccos are you asian. There was a really dopey looking asian fella sitting beside us who played with his straw for about 10 minutes. Now I've read some of your posts and putting two and two together, well I naturally thought that it might be you.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Hey Reccos are you asian. There was a really dopey looking asian fella sitting beside us who played with his straw for about 10 minutes. Now I've read some of your posts and putting two and two together, well I naturally thought that it might be you.
was he playing with the straw in his drink or with the straw between his buddys legs :eek: :eek: ;) :D

sid :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts