Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner 035's Summer Soccer League 2010

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landing 2 - ND Utd 1. Delta Secondary is suitable for rugby but not for soccer. I heard that Ladner Elementary is like untamed muff. Is Association Park not an option?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and somebody get the John Deere out and Cut the F-ing Grass ....
the grass was so tall and thick you could hide behind it to get out of the wind

Did Albion lose Deucey in the long grass again? Could have sworn I saw him at the Landing. :D

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Albion lose Deucey in the long grass again? Could have sworn I saw him at the Landing. :D

Both clubs lined up at one end of the pitch and slowly walked to the other thrashing with long sticks and calling his name .... It didn't look good since
their were sitings of Eagles about and small coyotes were rumuored to have been seen.
We held a benefit concert at the Sundowner and plastered a telephone pole
with a "Please help Lost" flyer ... unfortunately we only had One Post it note and the sticky stuff had already worn off so we applied Gum and the Telephone pole was laying on it side due to being knocked down by the wind.

But our hopes are high

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads:

I'd like to help if I could.

Is there a telethon planned yet or do you have a web site to take contributions for the search?
Have you called Global TV at all to help?
They've been quite involved with things like avalanche searches and missing kids lately.

I've got a tenner for the 'Please find Deucey' campaign to start.

Let me know and cheers,
RF

You didn't hear from me, but you did - BadKnees7 works for the Delta Parks Board, specfically in the Field Maintenance Dept. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Deucy had booked a room for the Victoria trip next weekend. I'm going to be a glory hunter and stay an extra night in Victoria after watching the team play Gorge. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both clubs lined up at one end of the pitch and slowly walked to the other thrashing with long sticks and calling his name .... It didn't look good since
their were sitings of Eagles about and small coyotes were rumuored to have been seen.
We held a benefit concert at the Sundowner and plastered a telephone pole
with a "Please help Lost" flyer ... unfortunately we only had One Post it note and the sticky stuff had already worn off so we applied Gum and the Telephone pole was laying on it side due to being knocked down by the wind.

But our hopes are high
You know it summer when the Duecy jokes are out. Brilliant.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads:

I'd like to help if I could.

Is there a telethon planned yet or do you have a web site to take contributions for the search?
Have you called Global TV at all to help?
They've been quite involved with things like avalanche searches and missing kids lately.

I've got a tenner for the 'Please find Deucey' campaign to start.

Let me know and cheers,
RF

You didn't hear from me, but you did - BadKnees7 works for the Delta Parks Board, specfically in the Field Maintenance Dept. :D

RF .. We have Steve Darling on the Case ... and the Dime donated is just the base we need to buy some gas for the John Deere

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Deucy had booked a room for the Victoria trip next weekend. I'm going to be a glory hunter and stay an extra night in Victoria after watching the team play Gorge. :)

Watching ......................we only have 8 avail.............make that 7 Duece's
last Unconfirmed physical siting was at the Landing ... but a Mexican Travelling circus was travelling and entertaining the West Coast this week and they did place a Missing person report with the Ladner PD about a missing a very popular Dwarf they lovingly call Pepe .

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Missing Deucey - Cops may want to scour the local landfill. Ladner Landing have their garbage collected 2 times a week. Very possible that poor Deuce might have been hidden under a pile of disgarded pull tabs.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Missing Deucey - Cops may want to scour the local landfill. Ladner Landing have their garbage collected 2 times a week. Very possible that poor Deuce might have been hidden under a pile of disgarded pull tabs.

Dear God no .... please pass the pepper and salt

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can have my bed I'm staying at the Empress.

Since your staying at the Empress hotel ...Please scope out Miniature World Museum ....They may have Gorilla Glued our Duecy & Pepe down on the Fantasy Island display .....Duece would be best suited to play Ricardo Montoban since he's taller then Pepe and has a affinity for Carinthinian(sp)
Leather

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 1 Sundance nil.

I know the grass may be long and not true with the bounces but man it feels great to kick a ball for the last two weeks on the real stuff again.

Also, nothing like Halvy pulling out the satellite dish out of his truck and watching the 'Nucks in the parking lot after while enjoying a few pops.
Nice.

:wa:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just voted for the International Selects. They executed brilliantly last night and walloped Albion 7-5. Their work on the wings, quick passing counters and uncanny calmness on the ball had us completely stymied. I can guarantee if they don't win the league title they will be in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts