Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner 035's Summer Soccer League 2010

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 3 - Cleanwerx 2. Sportstown played harder and kicked harder. Long blonde guy in the back is a stellar footballer but wouldn't be able to fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Best of luck to the cream of the crop that are still left.

Cheers,
Tuna

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 3 - Cleanwerx 2. Sportstown played harder and kicked harder. Long blonde guy in the back is a stellar footballer but wouldn't be able to fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Best of luck to the cream of the crop that are still left.

Cheers,
Tuna

Wow ........ that's a bit of a surprise Tuna. I thought we'd be playing you next week for sure :eek:

Albion 4 Delta Sundance 1

If we could convert half the chances we had inside the 6, we could've scored 10 :rolleyes:

For the first time all season, we had a full lineup minus Patty and ginger tours ........ good night out and surprisingly, Delta Secondary was in the best shape it's been in quite some time.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-1 Walks. (I think)
Well done to PFC for coming out and busting their ass until the end.

JWTP:
There was a reason I suggested the other pic for your avatar as that one you posted of WAB has a huge orange construction pylon in the background that distorts everything...

;)

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes RF, I know. It's just like WAB said, when FIFA reviews our great league for entertainment and sure excellence of the game, they will know you were part of the mighty power house "NDU" !!!! :)

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see WAB finally get his hands on some hardware. With the Super Sub's three last night he looked like a young Shutts. Hats off to PFC the battle for 90 and got a nice one late. A little pissed I missed my three chances up front. But on the bright side I still have more goals then Acid Tongue!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JWTP really screwed up the shut out with the mis-timed cross.

Got our League Champions Trophy last night and we celebrated with a fantastic bbq right after the game supplied by RRF and some other guy.

Love those Naniamo Bars!!!
http://d2988834.u47.websitesource.net/images/Capture6-12-2006-9.28.13 AM (Small).jpg

You can find them at:

Fratelli European Bakery
1795 Commercial Drive
604-255-8926

Tell Marco WAB sent you and get 50% the regular price if you buy 1/2 dozen or more.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just enamoured with that coveted prize. Greatest trophy around - locally that is. Obviously the World Cup one is better.

f-off!

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow ........ that's a bit of a surprise Tuna. I thought we'd be playing you next week for sure :eek:

Albion 4 Delta Sundance 1

If we could convert half the chances we had inside the 6, we could've scored 10 :rolleyes:

For the first time all season, we had a full lineup minus Patty and ginger tours ........ good night out and surprisingly, Delta Secondary was in the best shape it's been in quite some time.

Unfortunantly for the Sundance we showed up with only 11. Our top 2 goal scores not there and other key players. If we scored on the 3 break away's and not give up joke shop goals we could of pulled this one out. Even with the 2 injuries during the game that would have seen definite subs. It would been a much closer with our line up complete. until next year. Good luck

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunantly for the Sundance we showed up with only 11. Our top 2 goal scores not there and other key players. If we scored on the 3 break away's and not give up joke shop goals we could of pulled this one out. Even with the 2 injuries during the game that would have seen definite subs. It would been a much closer with our line up complete. until next year. Good luck

Tough lines, Davie. But that's what I love about this league. Each team, game-in, game-out, is like a box of chocolates; you can be really shittey, or really good, or just blah. It all depends on who bothers to show up for the summer game. Basically, every game is a toss up.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see WAB finally get his hands on some hardware. With the Super Sub's three last night he looked like a young Shutts. Hats off to PFC the battle for 90 and got a nice one late. A little pissed I missed my three chances up front. But on the bright side I still have more goals then Acid Tongue!!

You really missed a few golden oppys. Didn't want to rub it in?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never thought that I'd ever be rooting for Albion nor Cliff. Prediction, Cliff vs. ND Utd in the final. Cliff pull a wabbit out of the hat.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Rangerforever (although playing loyally for NDU - is there even a Rangers anymore?) catching his Ladner Summer Recreational League stride, and Super-sub fitting comfortably into a smedium jersey these days, NDU is absolutely unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0