Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over 35 Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, hard to believe the 'summer season' is underway again.

3 degree weather, lightning in the distance, a full cooler and a bunch of unfit lads kicked off last night at Holly Turf.

Cliff Avenue 2 Albion 1

We lead 1-0 at halftime on a bit of a scramble. They tie it up with about 15 to go and get the winner with about 2 to go. Rather surprised to see 3 Sapperton Masters players (Alex, Justin & Hank) play most of the game with Provincials this weekend but it was a fairly easy runout with both teams behaving themselves :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me... I just realized I am eligible for this league.

Can I play in both the RSSL and the LO35SSL?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is in dire need of some fresh faces (no offence Walks). The word on the mean streets of Ladner is that Cliff have flew the coop to the Knights League and Sportstown and International Selects have both folded. That leaves us with a meager 4 teams.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is in dire need of some fresh faces (no offence Walks). The word on the mean streets of Ladner is that Cliff have flew the coop to the Knights League and Sportstown and International Selects have both folded. That leaves us with a meager 4 teams.

Gutting really ....... I'm sure all in the league are gutted to see Cliff go :rolleyes:

Wasn't Dave Fortt mentioning in a recent email that there are 5 teams with possibly a 6th team entering ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts