Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leafs Nation is back in the dance.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true I have always said Leaf fans are like a bad rash that just won't go away. I mean come on they haven't been to a cup final since 67 yet they still talk like they are relevant and the cups they won when there was six teams matters to anybody outside an original six. If you haven't won since post expansion you haven't won.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true I have always said Leaf fans are like a bad rash that just won't go away. I mean come on they haven't been to a cup final since 67 yet they still talk like they are relevant and the cups they won when there was six teams matters to anybody outside an original six. If you haven't won since post expansion you haven't won.

Great insight. I haven't seen those facts before.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it is not new insight but you talk to most leaf fans and they seem to need to be reminded of it. That is why even though I am not a fan of the Montreal I have respect for their team and their fans.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it is not new insight but you talk to most leaf fans and they seem to need to be reminded of it. That is why even though I am not a fan of the Montreal I have respect for their team and their fans.

This has got to be good. Oh please tell me who you support.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on the picture of you and your son you look early 30s....please enlighten how you have chosen the leafs to follow as they've sucked for the previous 2.5 decads

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0