Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lee Nguyen signs for LAFC

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another number 10 off the transfer market as LAFC sign Lee Nguyen.

I thought maybe the Galaxy would sign him since they are terrible right now and lack the service Ibra desperately needs.

The Whitecaps don't need a player like Lee:
Lee The Creator
Nguyen had a career-high 15 assists in 2017 with the Revolution. He has had double-digit assists in each of his last three season in MLS.

Lee The Scorer
Nguyen netted 51 goals over four seasons with New England. His 18 goals in 2014 were a career-high for the midfielder and powered him to third in the MLS MVP voting that season.

Since 2014, Nguyen ranks fifth in MLS in combined goals and assists with 82.

Driving Force
In New England's 2014 run to MLS Cup, Nguyen registered 18 goals and fives assists during the 32 regular-season matches. In five playoff appearances that season, the midfielder added another two goals and three assists in five playoff matches.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018...uyen-new-england-revolution-blockbuster-trade

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy he once was a whitecap but things didn't work out here for him.

Totally. Signed him and then shipped him out before playing a single minute. I think the the Caps said they had younger and cheaper options at the time who could do the same job. lol

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't he get shipped out for making some homophobic remarks on twitter before they gave him a look

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't he get shipped out for making some homophobic remarks on twitter before they gave him a look

I think @Regs eluded to that back when they released him but it went over my head at the time and I didn't understand the 'piss take' as I didn't see the tweet.

It went along the lines of:
Machel : They released Nguyen before he even played a game, what happened?

regs: Ask him yourself on twitter but don't say anything about being gay

hahahaha

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts