Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lewis vs Tyson

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tyson should be fcuking locked up

``I said I bit Lennox because that is what everyone wanted to hear. I will say anything to get under his skin,'' the statement said. ``But on June 8, flesh will not be enough. I will take Lennox's title, his soul and smear his pompous brains all over the ring when I hit him.''

This guy is a fcuking freak and doesn't deserve to fight. As much as I hate Lewis, I would like him to knock Tyson out , for good.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was also a good statement

My main objective is to be professional and to kill him...He'll want to kill me because I sure want to kill him. But I still love him.

He also went on to say that if he had his normal "crew" at the press conference Lewis would have been killed on spot....

WHAT A GUY, YOU GOTTA LOVE THE SHOW HE PUTS ON:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, just to clarify something....Are you trying to say YEA like a member of Tysons crew would say or Are you trying to say YEA like YEA lets spark a junta?

Idontknowwhatijustpostedbuthopefullyjinkywillunderstand

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone watch?

Lewis absolutely shite kick Tyson. I had the feeling Tyson thought he was 20 again and could just walk up and knock someone out. Lewis, tactically, I though was brilliant. He grabbed and held Tyson when he came in close and hammered him with jab when he stepped back.

After the 3rd or 4th round Tyson just wasn't throwing punches. I don't think he knew what was going on. He was even having a moan about something in his corner after round 7. He said I can't...... 3 or 4 times. Lewis just jabbed and threw right cross after right cross until Tyson dropped.

You know these fights are hurting when they have LL cool J up in the booth giving his thoughts and feelings on the fight. Who fcuking cares? :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aparently the opinions of black actors were the only one's that mattered in the broadcast. Cuba Gooding Jr, LL Cool J, Samuel Jackson and I believe Grady from Sanford and Son were all interviewed.

Lewis battered ol' bighead Mike from round two on. No contest really. Lewis must now be recognized as the best Heavyweight since Ali. The most interesting part of the night was the post-fight humility displayed by Tyson. Some people have said that he was only being humble to get another fight with Lewis but I doubt that. He knows he can't beat THE MAN and has already stated that he is to big and too strong for him.
I don't think that Tyson wants to eat babies or stomp on children's testicles. He blames the media for the public's perception of him, therefore he figured he was giving them what they wanted in "those" interviews.

"Nasty" Tyson is probably gone. This is not to say that he will no longer fight. If Lewis retires it will leave a huge void in the heavyweight ranks and their no reason to believe that Tyson could not win his share of fights versus lesser competition. For example, I think he could probably beat Ruiz if he were to take his training seriously. He might even be able to beat a very punchy Evander Holyfield. Young contenders like Johnson and Klychko are another story all together though. To have a chance, he'll have to train somewhere other than Hawaii and for longer than six weeks.

As for Lewis, He is simply THE BEST.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0