Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

List of players for Jan. 13 draft day.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
These are the few names Caps get to pick from on a draft day. Zac Macmath G
Omar Salgado,Corey Hertzog,Will Bruin,Arkon Zip,Kufi Sarkodie,Zarek Valentin,Pery Kitchen, Darlington Nage,Michael Nanchoff. In my opinion Arkon Zip is needed on out side in Vancouver. Any other names to add to this list.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska I thought you were on meds with this last post. They should they are the shits. Burkey's sun did play soccer in your area. He was on Cookies side bless his sole.
Since you are an export with all the negative tools and a hockey fiasco let us know who should Caps take in January. We all know there is few good once coming here. See I would sighn Eathan Gage first and then bring who ever is the best. No trading of any kid. Loose with youth and build in next few years. Again you or I have no say just bit of hope that this town will not turn it to Toronto.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would take Salgado, however he has some paperwork and visa issues due to his age and being a citizen of mexico and america... it's weird, but anyways he had to leave his trial with the caps because of it last summer....

and FYI: "Arkon Zip" is supposed to say Akron Zips, and they are a school/team in the NCAA Division 1, not the name of a player.

You're welcome ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some how my guy feeling they will trade him for a proven player. They lack upfront in size. A go to forward that can hold the ball and make plays.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We might see John Rooney in Cap uniform next year. In my opinion beter than may. It remains to see what they do in the three rounds.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0