Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live Shows

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well,

checking with ticketmaster.ca to see if they released some Canucks tickets for Saturdays game...and I came across a title that struck my fancy (40% gay you know)

www.puppetryofthepenis.com

So a quick glance, and I am still wondering WTF?

Any help is much appreciated....

Sincerely

40% gay,
Super Pippo

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HELP!

American Pie 3

I got stuck doing the hamburger!
:D

Maybe I should post that in the Whats for Lunch Thread.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puppetry of The Penis

I stumbled across this show one night surfing the channels on Bravo and what a laugh I had!Some of the boys were very talented:eek:

100% Straight
Jimmy"it's time for a"Holiday

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somehow I thought "Live Shows" would be about something else . . .

and I came across a title that struck my fancy
Please, not quite so much information.

I wasn't prepared to admit this until now, but I happened to see a bit of them on the Urban Rush Channel with Mike & Fiona. They seemed to have quite the delivery.

SexualinduendoKeeper

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try out's anyone?

PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS, the Internationally acclaimed mega-hit, has announced plans to further expand the production following overwhelming requests to tour worldwide. Ross Mollison Productions and the creators Simon Morley and David Friend are holding auditions for a new band of penis puppeteers check for details for up comming auditions.

The demand for this outrageous show is such that Morley and Friendy are now in search of more like-minded gentleman who possess a unique combination of natural talent and a complete lack of shame to help satisfy the world's thirst for the show. The vision is to expand and franchise Puppetry of the Penis in a similar fashion to the world famous 'Tap Dogs' (who also hail from Australia) and 'STOMP'. Currently the puppeteers are playing to sold-out houses across Montreal, UK, USA and Australia.

The producer and artists are asking that penis puppeteers come to the
auditions with a flexible working attitude and be ready to demonstrate their own genital installations. Puppetry of the Penis is an equal opportunity employer and will audition both circumcised and uncircumcised genital origami hopefuls. Bilingual practitioners of the artare also encouraged to attend. Successful applicants may join Simon and Friendy on a worldwide tour as stars of
Puppetry of the Penis later this year.
I wonder if they offer Dental? :rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice, really very nice.

The producer and artists are asking that penis puppeteers come to the auditions with a flexible working attitude and be ready to demonstrate their own genital installations.
Morally flexible? I wonder what SC thinks about all this.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aussie export

saw these guys earlier this year(front row). very very funny.

according to my other half there is a fair chance that they would need to do some 'stretching' b4 able to do some of the installations.
you blokes could do it......only need a desire to play with yourself in front of a crowd - also you get to see your penis on a big screen.

what is wierd is how many of these tricks i had already seen. that is what happens when you go to university with a lot of rugby players!
:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0