Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for team

SaraFerrario

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me and my friends (1 girl, 1 guy) are looking for a summer coed outdoor soccer team to play for this year. We all have experience, but are relatively new to the area. All live in Burnaby/Coquitlam area, and are willing to travel within reason. Please respond if anyone out there needs some players to bring some fun and talent to your team!
Sara :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sara~ Welcome. There are many fine co-ed teams to choose from. Please post a picture of yourself and your friend (girl) so we know what team to direct you to. :D

p.s. Welcome to TTP.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Helpful Note

Hello Sara...Welcome to TTP

Avoid Buda like the Plague…Unless the word “Tryhard is appealing”.

Warning: If you join this team…plenty of bantering and ridicule will follow!

~Notty(loyal member and player of HBDE)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hi Sara...

Don't listen to the chumps :rolleyes:

There's a little button on the top left hand side of your sreen called "MY TTP" , click it, and you're into your own "Private Messaging " system. There will be some "PMs" from some lonely regular TTPers asking you "what are you wearing?", "welcome, are you single" blah blah, and one from me giving you the info you need!

What about QLT? :rolleyes:

Good luck!:D
+The TTP Dragon Lady

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jerk

Notty you punk.
We are a fine bunch of lads and lasses.

Sara don't listen to him. He's just jealous because he's stuck with the Dragoons.
:D

Unfortunately we have a full Tryhard team this year. We have picked up some more competitive players this year to add already.
They quite easly passed our tests in tryouts in '99 but space has only become available this year. Long wait list to join Buddha.
:rolleyes:

KNVB you dirty bastard. Always looking at what's on the outside and not what's on the inside.

ps:KNVB if you get a pic send it over. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0