Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 LUFC Rangers, going uppppppp!

Oct 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep its true, the Rangers are on the verge of taking the Div 3 cup. After years of struggling with Managers and sponsorship scandals. The Roster is near complete. "Who dares wins"

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
superwhitesyorkshirepride said:
Yep its true, the Rangers are on the verge of taking the Div 3 cup. After years of struggling with Managers and sponsorship scandals. The Roster is near complete. "Who dares wins"

I didn't even know there was a Div 3 league :confused:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Rangers. Good job through 6 Games but don't get to ahead of yourselves, lots of teams in the rear with games in hand.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU miners sitting in 6th at the moment...... but not for long with a star studed field of players like their team. I give it another 5 weeks before the renegades sink into the black hole they've been living in for the past three years and the miners straight up jack 1st place like 'ol billy would have in 1892. GEU just doesnt stand for that shite! :cool:

Oct 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me get my adding machine.............ummmmmmm.............thats it, there we go, it was 7-1 for us. Lets see,...............thats puts us...........in, oh ya first place still. Bring on the Mission boys. As long as their Mommy's and Daddy's stay clear of the Men in Div 3.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
superwhitesyorkshirepride said:
let me get my adding machine.............ummmmmmm.............thats it, there we go, it was 7-1 for us. Lets see,...............thats puts us...........in, oh ya first place still. Bring on the Mission boys. As long as their Mommy's and Daddy's stay clear of the Men in Div 3.

i've been out to watch every single miner home game...... and jesus! u the worst mofo's in the league..... wake up and hope for staying in div.3. your teams a joke but you looked good, keep it up. if not, fcuk off and buy me a sandwhich.
;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are now in 2nd, down by 6 Points...does that make this thread obsolete or are they going to go on a tearing win streak?

W

wetback12

boys, boys, boys..... i've seen you all play, and you ain't that good. you're lucky national bank united isn't on your side of the draw cuz you'd all be staying in div three!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0