Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Many youth refs with out a proper badges

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was he a little boxer from before. It does get tough to win a game in his turf. Just go along and be happy.Our ref in our last game would not even sighn his name. Perhaps there is four sheets out there. I always said you train them we will develop them.
But god forbid do not step in to little boxers turf. Thing begin to go bad. Not even school gym and bacardi can help you. You just have to go to sperlling bakery amd buy two or thee pufs and things will get better. Just look at our boddy Watcher bakery pufs all the time. He said it is so hard to take the refs to the point wher the roof might cave in. Than he runs across the street and buiys bigger shert each time. Or roof might cave in. Then he goes for a skate just to stay happy. Have fun.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was he a little boxer from before. It does get tough to win a game in his turf. Just go along and be happy.Our ref in our last game would not even sighn his name. Perhaps there is four sheets out there. I always said you train them we will develop them.
But god forbid do not step in to little boxers turf. Thing begin to go bad. Not even school gym and bacardi can help you. You just have to go to sperlling bakery amd buy two or thee pufs and things will get better. Just look at our boddy Watcher bakery pufs all the time. He said it is so hard to take the refs to the point wher the roof might cave in. Than he runs across the street and buiys bigger shert each time. Or roof might cave in. Then he goes for a skate just to stay happy. Have fun.

Cheers, Mr. Base. I feel a lot better now. :)

chooch

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Base, ever heard of spell check or a fukcing dictionary? Christ you are brutal.

Please accept my apologies if you are only in 3rd grade. In that case, your spelling is excused, but you're still talking out of your ass!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No boddy I am worse.I am just dam beer loged every so aften. All in good fun. Can not drink that dam bacardi it burns holes in your brain. Puffs are even worse. Than I have to run twice as much. Shirt roof and bakery roof does get very hot every so often. It is raining season it will cool down. You all have a good game this weekend. Cheers have to go Dale and Nick can not ween a game I have to prepair some kids that might help. It is dam hard work now days. Way tomany puffs. And far to much hair jell.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So just to recap... and parents with kids playing in the Fraser Valley, heads up...

THIS person, could very well be coaching your kids...

Yikes.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice name guy. Canadian soccer would never let you be in that spot with that name on the page.
Whats wrong guy were you one of those guys on two hundred street north side.
I am glad you came forward. Must have been Yaiks.
Them bad smokies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0