Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Madness 2006

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Final Four:

Duke :D
Gonzaga
UConn
Florida or Boston College...

and of course i have to pick my Blue Devils to win!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Day is complete.

Duke wins by 16 and moves on to Saturday. Gonzaga had a scare and were down by 10(i think) and came back to win by 4. Big upset on the day was #12 Texas A&M taking out Syracuse!

Day 2 has the other 16 games going on, with #1 seeds UCONN, Memphis and Villanova all in action later today.

Go Duke Go!!!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really think the Texas A&M - Syracuse game was that big of an upset. Syracuse was playing well but probably was seeded too high as a five and TAM was probably too high as a 12. With all of the hype about the 12-5 games and how 12's usually win at least one of them, it makes me wonder if the selection committee doesn't intentionally put teams a little higher and a little lower in order to create a cinderalla team.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet 16

Atlanta Region

1 Duke 32-3 vs.
4 LSU 25-8 Thur.

6 West Virginia 22-10 vs.
2 Texas 29-6 Thur.

Oakland Region

1 Memphis 32-3 vs.
13 Bradley 22-10 Thur.

3 Gonzaga 29-3 vs.
2 UCLA 29-6 Thur.

Washington, D.C. Region

1 Connecticut 29-3 vs.
5 Washington 26-6 Fri.

11 George Mason 25-7 vs.
7 Wichita St. 26-8 Fri.

Minneapolis Region

1 Villanova 27-4 vs.
4 Boston Coll. 28-7 Fri.

3 Florida 29-6 vs.
7 Georgetown 23-9

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final 8 Predictions:

Duke vs
Texas

Memphis vs
Gonzaga

UConn vs
Wichita St

Boston College vs
Florida

Final 4 Predictions:

Duke/Gonzaga/UConn/ and Boston College

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Final 8 Predictions:

Duke vs
Texas

Memphis vs
Gonzaga

UConn vs
Wichita St

Boston College vs
Florida

Final 4 Predictions:

Duke/Gonzaga/UConn/ and Boston College

Wichita Shockers all the way!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy crap.... what a horrible game last nite. Reddick held to 10 points... there was no heart in the last 3 minutes by the blue devils. Absolutley none. Looks like they were watching the canucks before they started to play edmonton. :eek:

My dookies.... They did well this season, and reddick/williams will be missed, but Duke will be back next year... the recruiting there is unbeliveable.

As for Gonzaga?? I dont' know what to say... they had a 17 point lead, and basically had it won in the last few minutes, but seems they couldn't hold on to the ball.

The teams that wanted it more got it.

PS does morrison from gonzaga still have the Gr 8 moustache???

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The madness has definitely begun....

LSU beats Redick and Williams

Texas with a 3 point shot at the buzzer against West Virginia, after Pittsnogle had just nailed a fade away three to tie the game

UCLA come from 17 down and 12 down with 4 minutes left to upend Gonzaga

Here's hoping tonight is just as exciting.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Holy crap.... what a horrible game last nite. Reddick held to 10 points... there was no heart in the last 3 minutes by the blue devils. Absolutley none. Looks like they were watching the canucks before they started to play edmonton. :eek:

My dookies.... They did well this season, and reddick/williams will be missed, but Duke will be back next year... the recruiting there is unbeliveable.

As for Gonzaga?? I dont' know what to say... they had a 17 point lead, and basically had it won in the last few minutes, but seems they couldn't hold on to the ball.

The teams that wanted it more got it.

PS does morrison from gonzaga still have the Gr 8 moustache???

I would take Morrison over Reddick any day. Some part of his game reminds of Larry Bird. A bad moustache, shaggy hair, and a fantastic passer. Reddick was ****ing taken to the cleaners by LSU's defense. 3 for 18 .......ouch......

Texas (my pick to win it all from the beginning) fought a tough one last night, it's first close game in the tourney. Now to stop the athletes of LSU. LSU matches up well with Texas and we can expect another Sports Action tie. :D

Interesting that the lower seed George Mason is favored over Wichita State....although they did beat Wichita State by 3 just over a month ago........at Wichita State......should be another close one. :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Four:

# 4 LSU vs #2 UCLA

and

#3 Florida vs #11 George Mason

All the #1 seeds are done. Villanova and UConn went out today.... with the biggest upset being George Mason over UConn.... UConn should have lost against Washington, i guess there luck ran out.

George Mason could become the biggest seed to win the championship.

My pick will be UCLA. Shitty game against gonzaga, but good game against Memphis. LSU will be a tough game, after they took out Duke and Texas.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0