Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Match Day 6

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 6:50 AM
7-Natalie Portman vs 10-Jamie Lynn Sigler

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 7:50 AM
14-Gwyneth Paltrow vs 3-Britney Spears

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 8:50 AM
6-Ali Landry vs 11-Shakira

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 9:50 AM
2-Christina Aguilera vs 15-Eve

splash

Aug 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...nice to see the tourney is back for another year. I have to say that I made a mistake with my "queen" this year. Unfortunately I was unaware of the tourney until the very last minute. Making picks at 3am really did me in. Besides, last years prize of 20 cases of beer is now an appliance!!!!very dissapointed regs. However, as someone on the site mentioned, its all about prestige.

....after watching the divas video, I feel trish will win it in the end. good luck to all.

...btw, is there a place where the standings are posted on this wonderful site?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Splash

Yes I see that doing your picks at 3:00AM has definately hurt your success.
Your only in first place, had you spent more time and effort on your picks you would instead be in................well, first place.

:rolleyes:

I feel bad for you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Match Day 6 Recaps

4 4 4 :cool:

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 6:50 AM
7-Natalie Portman - 27 vs 10-Jamie Lynn Sigler - 28

(ELLENSBURG) – Perhaps the closest finish in Bigger Dance history resulted in a razor-thin victory for “Sopranos” star Jamie Lynn Sigler over “Star Wars” vixen Natalie Portman by a score of 28 to 27. Portman had the ball during the final seconds of regulation and appeared to hit a shot at the buzzer that would have forced overtime. The replay revealed she did not release the shot before the horn sounded and Sigler escaped with a one point win. Portman was visibly upset afterward, blaming the tardiness of her final shot on a spectator known only by the initials, K.C. “If that son of bitch would have just answered the call, we would have gone to overtime,” exclaimed a disgusted Portman. Sigler narrowly advanced to the second round in her first ever Bigger Dance appearance.

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 7:50 AM
14-Gwyneth Paltrow - 11 vs 3-Britney Spears - 40

(REDMOND) – Bigger Dance legend Britney Spears had little trouble with bean-pole acrtress Gwyneth Paltrow to the tune of a 40 to 11 dismantling. Spears, who was eliminated in last year’s Elite Eight, has set the stage for a huge showdown in the second round. Spears will square off with two time champion Ali Landry of Doritos fame.

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 8:50 AM
6-Ali Landry - 35 vs 11-Shakira - 30

(MOUNT VERNON) – Two time champion Ali Landry held off a pesky Shakira for a 35 to 30 victory in a first round game from the Miller High Life region. Landry opened up a double digit lead halfway through before Shakira pulled to within three with about 40 seconds left. Landry maintained the slim advantage the rest of the way, icing the game from the free throw line to seal the victory

Field of 64 Match
Miller High Life
4/24/03 at 9:50 AM
2-Christina Aguilera - 44 vs 15-Eve - 7

(CLALLAM BAY) -- It wasn’t much of a battle between a couple of pop stars as Christina Aguilera plastered hip-hop diva Eve by a final of 44 to 7. Aguilera opened up a 24 to 2 advantage and coasted the rest of the way for the win. Her first round blowout sets up a match versus Jamie Lynn Sigler, who edged Natalie Portman by one point earlier in the day.

Splash all alone at the top... fcuk off with the cry-me-a-river posts :mad:

:D

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts