Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merrit Mountain Music Festival

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that i'm a big Country Music fan or anything but me and a buddy stopped in last year for a couple of nights and couldn't believe our frickin eye's.....I've been to some pretty good parties in my time and this one is definately the KING of ALL Parties....Any TTPer's going up this year???

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I refuse to go. I love my wife and family too much. I refuse to go. I am human. I am a man. I will not go. What they say is true. A donkey can get lucky at this event. Apparently a few have. I am staying home and mowing the lawn.

One of the guys on the job, well it's his brother-in-law who owns and puts on the whole show. Our guys provide first aid services. I stay home and mow the lawn.

I love you honey. I'm not going to Merrit. I'm staying home with you and the kids and we're going to get ice cream.

OK, I think I'm Ok for another year.:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must stay away

Ballbaby need anyone to trim your hedges? Please?

It's not worth the divorce... it's not worth the divorce... it's not worth the divorce.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Must stay away

knvb said:
Ballbaby need anyone to trim your hedges? Please?

It's not worth the divorce... it's not worth the divorce... it's not worth the divorce.

Ballbaby, first aid volunteer???

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
A donkey can get lucky at this event. Apparently a few have.
This is a good reason for Demolition and Dap to go...and for the female TTPers to stay away :eek:

You married guys can't go on pretending like you don't have eyes...it's harmless to look and soak in the atmosphere ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went last year for ONE night, arrived at about 8 pm and left around 11 the next morning on the way to a houseboating stag, well the stag should have been there because it is insane. The amount of booze consumed would even put the Valley guys to shame. And the ladies, lets just say, there are a few, and they drink as much as the guys. Good times, saw Terri Clark on the Thursday night, she was great, and all the ladies loved my HardHat Cowboy hat, big hit, and saved me from the long walk home from the beer garden. Go if you are in the area that weekend, it truely is a GongShow.

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
I refuse to go. I love my wife and family too much. I refuse to go. I am human. I am a man. I will not go. What they say is true. A donkey can get lucky at this event. Apparently a few have. I am staying home and mowing the lawn.

One of the guys on the job, well it's his brother-in-law who owns and puts on the whole show. Our guys provide first aid services. I stay home and mow the lawn.

I love you honey. I'm not going to Merrit. I'm staying home with you and the kids and we're going to get ice cream.

OK, I think I'm Ok for another year.:(

Couldn't have said it better myself. If you value your marriage, avoid Merrit like the plague.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum, this festival has your name written all over it....you know with your chemical inbalance problem and all....just don't get hurt cuz i'm one of the first aid volunteer's... :eek: :eek:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
Bertrum, this festival has your name written all over it....you know with your chemical inbalance problem and all....just don't get hurt cuz i'm one of the first aid volunteer's... :eek: :eek:

Negative, SC would kill me if I went. Besides, I have a houseboat to Captain in 10 days.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do what you like, I just don't need to hear about it ;) ...

I'm with Dap!

+notbeenhurtSC

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well off to Merritt wed. morning 7:00 am sharp. If any TTPer's head up i'll be the "Gong Show" in the Beer garden when i'm not working of course. So come on over and say "HI".....cheers

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just woke up from a 15 hr sleep and i'm still tired. What can i say about the last four days...... Absolute Mayhem is one word that comes to mind. I didn't have to work the Saturday night shift but the guys told us at around 4:00 am the HA's politely asked security to pack up and leave Campground C and of course they did. First aid calls Non stop pretty much 24/7 some serious most not, but overall a great time. Hands down the most people i have ever seen im my life in one place at one time. Didn't hear exact numbers but definately in the ten's of thousands.....Bit more water and a bit more sleep and i'll be feeling normal again i think.....Oh ya can't wait till next year....Cheers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts